A warrior stole my Emberstone Staff

Cry with me friends

:scream::scream::scream:

That’s whack if you ask me.

You take something like that when no one else in your group needs it.

I mean yeah staves do do good damage but damn still a dick move if you ask me.

Should of went Horde. No one can take your Crescent Staff :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was a troll mage and now there’s an undead warrior running around with a weapon smarter than he is.

11 Likes

They probably read the thread from a couple days ago about warriors using staves- still a dick move since if they wanted a blue stave so bad they could have just gotten the staff of westfall quest reward.

1 Like

Wooooooow.

Even worse.

Not surprising, considering the weapon dmg on it, and that warriors gain the most health regen from spirit at Spirit * 0.80 + 6 vesus Spirit * 0.10 + 6 for a mage.

Why is it a dick move…

1 Like

Way too fast. That warrior is a bad person

I’d say run it again, then I saw you’re horde. Sorry dude.

1 Like

Emberstone Staff is excellent for warriors, but they just shouldn’t roll on it if a caster in the group also needs it. Sucks, man.

2 Likes

Just get the WC quest reward staff and don’t worry about it.

Why not? What if they benefit more from it? What if they are doing the caster a favor by tanking the instance for them, and then have to go back to single-mob grinding, when that caster can do AoE pulls?

Why not give warriors a break here, and let them roll on items that are clearly better for them, than for casters, like this staff?

#StopTheHate2019

2 Likes

Oh yeah well I had a warlock ninja cape of the brotherhood from me. Way back in the day I lost hand of Justice to a feral.

But yeah…no self respecting warrior goes around hitting things with staves.

So let me see if I am hearing you clearly, you are saying 2019 warrior is the new 2005 hunter?

1 Like

People beach too much. Boo hoo “your” staff, give us a damn break.

1 Like

Why is it considered okay for hunters to roll on melee weapons but if melee roll on ranged everyone loses their minds?

Hey, don’t get me wrong here… I understand that people think a warrior using a staff is as “silly” as a man wearing a dress… it’s just well, staves with big damage, and high spirit are literally the best weapon for warriors in early game.

Do the research for yourself, and show me that I’m wrong, if you think I am.

I mean imaging complaining about a leveling item… I just can’t understand.

It’s like when the casters roll on the str/stam ring in SFK. Sure, the str isn’t doing them any good, but that +8 stam in their no-ring slot… Well, meh; I’m not going to complain.

But even then, it’s not a good comparison, because that ring would still be better for the warrior than for the rogue, for example. Whereas this staff likely more of an upgrade for the warrior and will serve her better than it will for the mage.

Ya I get it.