[A] Warranty Void 8/8N 5/8H

[ Warranty Void] is a progression guild looking for long term members.

Raiding Wednesday / Thurs We raid late @ 9:30pm server time (7:30pm in the GMT +8 time zone)

Currently looking for healers dps,both melee and ranged to fill up our raid team.

Social Members are welcome also!

If you are interested, add my Btag GrUzY#1179 and we can have a chat!
Do you guys need a healer with DPS offspec?

Your raid times are perfect for my family life i.e. kids in bed by then :)

I have raided all xpacs since BC as DPS (lock & feral), but am loving the changes to the monk mistweaving, but have only been healing 5 mans since class changes but would like to give it a shot!

Happy to transfer over.
A healer with a dps OS would be great. We will be kicking off with a all fresh team once we are all settled in our roles it should be smooth sailing . Thanks again for your reply we will be happy for you to jump in .
You guys still looking for people? Looking to main balance druid happy to play healer/tank if needed sometimes too :) Perth based
Yes we are I will add you as a friend and have a chat sorry for the late reply. You can add gruzy#1179 if you like .
We are still after raiders (healers and ranged dps) to begin the first wing of The Emerald Nightmare . Social players are all so welcome .
i'm a returning player looking for a casual raiding guild (GMT +8 time zone). can i join your guild? :)
Are you still recruiting? I'm looking for a laid-back raid team.
Also, when do raids typically end? :)
Yes we are we go for about 2.5 hours.
10/20/2016 06:26 PMPosted by Kyusu
i'm a returning player looking for a casual raiding guild (GMT +8 time zone). can i join your guild? :)
Hi sorry for the late reply we are still looking for raiders.
10/26/2016 06:19 PMPosted by Ruffguts
10/20/2016 06:26 PMPosted by Kyusu
Hi sorry for the late reply we are still looking for raiders.

Okay, i'll pm you in-game. thanks!
I've transferred to Caelestrasz. Is there a website to visit or any formal application process that I should follow?
Still looking for long term members.
Hey, I'm interested in joining your guild if you're still looking for new members (times are perfect as I live in Perth), just wondering who I can contact to ask a few questions.
My battle net is GrUzY#1179
Still after reliable healers .
Any particular healer that you're wanting?
02/16/2017 12:41 AMPosted by Nyuk
Any particular healer that you're wanting?
Just after one that can make our raid times every week thats about it.
In Need of RDPS and Healers for Heroic Progression!
Looking for 3x reliable Healers for Heroic progression. We raid every Wed & Thurs 9:30pm Server (7:30pm Perth time) for about 2hours.

If interested please msg me on here or on my Btag - GrUzY#1179.