[A] Warlock/Pally LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Hello all,

I’m currently looking for weekend heroic raiding guild. I’m looking to main my warlock in the upcomming raid (he’s like 340 at the moment), but I do also have a 350’s ret pally available as well.

A bit about my raiding history: I was a holy pally from Naxx (WotLK) through Firelands. I was apart of both 10 and 25m groups, getting a Yogg kill and both 10 and 25m Lich King kills - along with most of heroic ICC clear.

I took a break after Firelands due to our guild falling apart due to some of our key members moving / being deployed. I returned for some raiding at the tail end of WoD, and the beginning of Legion.

I returned again to the game in the beginning of BFA and am overall really enjoying the game again playing my warlock. In my current guild we’ve cleared all of normal Uldir (its a pretty casual guild - was mainly just looking to get back into the raiding groove). But we’ve been bit by the player fatigue and random no-shows so our raid team has fallen apart.

Overall I’m looking for a guild that raids 2 nights a week (prefer Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun), but am open to other nights as well. I am more than happy to transfer servers, but I’d like to stay alliance.

-Rollin

Greetings Rollin!

Here is our guild information if you are interested:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, adult Alliance raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Current progression: 1/8 M, 8/8 H

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable and exceptional adult players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8p-11p CST
Wednesday 8p-11p CST
Friday (Currently Fun night!) 8p-11p CST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. *We try to provide flasks, pots, gems, and enchants though guild members. If you need something, just ask!

We expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We are primarily a raiding guild offering a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

Guild repairs provided to raiders!

“Special snowflake” accommodations not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information btags:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Hey There, Think you are a perfect fit for our guild. Send me a message and we can chat: Colleo#1247 (bnet)

Hello there! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting Healer and Dps positions for the remainder of Uldir and the upcoming BoD raid. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8N Uldir-
  • 8/8H Uldir-
  • 1/8M Uldir-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• 1 Tank Spot -
  • 1 Healer Spot -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Hello and good morning Rollin :slight_smile:
I have a heroic guild (8/8 h, 1/8 m) that has a spot just for you.

We are a smaller group of folks who have a raid group that includes other guilds and different servers. We value the player and their sense of humor and good attitudes. We are currently planning aotc runs for the few folks who missed out due to work or the holidays and we have been doing alt runs to get the lockouts, so we try to still get some stuff done and still laugh while doing it.

We raid Tuesday 8 pm est til 10:30 and Fridays 8 pm eat to 11. I realise that’s not a perfect match, and I’m not sure what times you are available but if that would work you can add me in bnet: Anaranae#1516 or discord: Anaranae#3307 and we can talk more.

We are The Killer Bunnies (Duskwood) for wowprogress and we are on Facebook, we have some videos there, also on YouTube and I have streamed on mixer as Anaranae but my hdd got full so I may be slacking on that.

I hope to speak with you soon,
Ana

Thanks for the reply’s everyone. I’ll be sending messages out this afternoon once I get online.

Veni Vidi Vici - Alliance - Icecrown/Malygos

About Us:

We are an old guild formed in TBC. We are looking to increase our raid roster for the next raid tier with like minded players whom’s goals match ours. We are currently 8/8 Heroic.

Currently accepting Non-Raiding Members as well!

Our Goals:

• Mythic+
  • Progress each raid tier through Heroic and obtain AOTC for that tier.
  • We are NOT a Mythic Raiding guild. Once Heroic is on Farm, we will bring in and gear Alts, for anyone who wants to switch class/roles between tiers.

We are a laid back group, with a small list of requirements:

• Make Illidan proud and "Be Prepared" for raid (fight knowledge, pots, food, chants etc.
  • Be punctual and reliable, at minimum, have good communication if you can’t make a raid.
  • Have a sense of humor (dirty preferred)
  • Work as a team

Raid Times:

• Tuesday 8:30 - 11:30 EST
  • Saturday 8:30 - 11:30+ EST (may go later on a Saturday night if all is going well)
  • Seasonal Change - Saturday is swapped for Thursday in the Spring/Summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day)
  • Friday - Normal Raid

Currently prioritizing invites for:

• Tanks: With a good Off Spec
  • Healers: Druid, Holy Pally, Shaman
  • Melee DPS: Any
  • Ranged DPS: Balance Druid
  • PLEASE STILL APPLY even if you are not one of the above classes, a spot can be found for any exceptional/reliable player

GM:

• Sidiousrmp#9555 Discord (preferred)
  • Sidiousrmp#1345 Bnet

Recruitment Officer:

• Lianiercy#6479 Discord

Hey there, we are looking for rdps for our heroic team. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions

<Everybody Lives> of Stormrage is an Alliance guild that aims to achieve AoTC every raid tier and have fun doing it. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EST. We are 8/8N and 8/8H and are currently recruiting for core spots. We also welcome players of all level and interests for any and all content WoW has to offer.

Classes/Roles We Need:

Tanks: Full

Healers: Resto shaman, holy pally, mw monk

Ranged DPS: Mage, warlock, boomy, ele sham, shadow priest

Melee DPS: Full

If you are a dps with tank or heal os and your class is not listed, still contact us as rules are made to be broken >_>

Guild Rules:

–All Guild Members should be age 18+

–With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundaries are no racism/prejudice-ism and no political talk

–Be respectful of your fellow guildmates

–No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:

–Be at least 355+ for Heroic progression

–We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders

–Have proper enchants and gems

–Have proper addons installed

–Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls

Ryouice: Bnet: Ryouice#11303, Discord Ryouice#2786

Sailenia: Sailenia#1415

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Hey send me a message on bnet Pollo#1500

Thanks for the replys so far everyone. I’ve sent out requests to who the people whos schedules I can work with.

I should say that Wednesday is a solid no go for me.

Feel free to shoot me a message Raven#1910

Hi, Rollin! House Brighthammer [A](Wyrmrest Accord) would love to add a warlock to our family!

Our progression team raids Sunday and Monday 7 - 10 PM PST, with optional family nights in normal on Wednesdays at the same time. We are a semi-casual AOTC focused guild (currently 8/8 H), and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord and DBM or BigWigs, for progression. The progression team may dabble in Mythic raid, once we finish filling our roster.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes PvP together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST. You can reach me by Btag at Aristiri#1425 or DM me at Aristiri#9181.

Hi! I’m Nan, the GM of No Place Like Gnome on Dalaran.

About Us:

We are a 18+ guild born in Legion (Feb. 2018) focused on a casual progression. We are a close family, friendly group. We laugh and joke around. You can find players online throughout the week. We also have weekly events such as war mode Wednesday and achievement nights every other Thursday.

Schedule:

• Fri/Sat 9:15pm-12:00am EST

Progress:

• N-Uldir: 8/8
  • H-Uldir: 8/8

Expectations:

• Be online 15 minutes prior to raid start and come prepared (pots, flasks, food as well as knowledge of fights)
  • Play not only on raid nights and be helpful within the guild
  • Have knowledge of your chosen spec/class (including stat priority, rotation, etc)
  • Upkeep your gear (gems, enchants, etc…)

Recruitment Needs:

• TANK: Plate wearing tank
  • HEALERS: Resto Shaman, MW Monk, Holy Paladin
  • rDPS: Warlock
  • mDPS: WW Monk

ALL players are welcomed.

We offer heroic, mythic, and normal raiding

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 healer that is NOT a mistweaver, 1 ranged dps, 1 melee dps, and 1 dps with tank off spec. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I know you said you would like to stay alliance, but thought I’d post this if you’re interested at all. So I’m going to keep this short and sweet. We are Crisis a guild on Rexxar/Misha. We are looking for a few new members to fill our roster. Currently 3/8M. We raid from 8pm CST - 11pm on Friday/Saturday. We’re a friendly guild looking to push content as far as we can without making it not fun, but want to try and get tier end bosses down on mythic.

If you have any questions, message me on Btag(legsonfire#11667) or on Discord(legsonfire#0001)

Have a good day!