[A] <War Machine> - Dath'Remar

War Machine, an Oceanic Alliance guild on the Dath'Remar server (PvE), is recruiting. We are a long-standing guild, having existed on Dath'Remar from its opening day - the oldest continuously existing guild on the server.

We believe that this is because of the way we operate. For us, our core imperative is inclusion. We like to have our guild members involved in our activities, to whatever extent they are comfortable with. Don't be a wallflower - come join in!

Feeling comfortable in a guild is important. By this, we mean that we conduct ourselves in a mature, non-offensive manner. We're not into discriminating against folks because of race, gender, sexuality or religion. We're about respecting each other and having a lot of fun while we play the game we love. And we do have a lot of fun, whether it's on a raid night, helping each other get achievements - or as 27 naked level one gnomes running around Elwynn Forest on one of our event nights.

Need a gem or an enchantment, but can't afford it on the auction house? Well, War Machine is a guild where members will always be there to help you out with that sort of thing. It's about being there for each other.

Does a member have an idea for an event, or simply wishes to provide some feedback on any sort of guild-related issue? We want to hear about it. War Machine is not run as a dictatorship - War Machine is run for everyone in War Machine.

We like to raid - usually 2 nights a week. Hard-core completion is not our thing, rather, we aim more for something like completion of a Tier while it is current content. The flexible raids (10-30) suit us right down to the ground, as it fits in with our policy of inclusion; and we have only modest gear requirements.

Raid times are currently Wednesday and Thursday nights, 8:30 - 11:00pm server time.There is no compulsion to sign up, although if you do sign up, we expect you to make every effort to attend. By the same token, real life takes priority, and we will understand if the world needs you for other matters.

We do, in the interests of maturity and sensibility, have a minimum age requirement of 25. We generally adhere to this, although we may make exceptions; for example, for friends and family. The application process consists of an initial completion of a questionnaire on our website. This is followed up (pending assessment of the application) with a voice interview. Be prepared for this process to take some time (but not too long) from start to finish.

You may be thinking "Oh gee, a lot of hoops to jump through here". It's not all that bad - we are a friendly lot. Experience has taught us over the last twelve years that it is much better to make sure that you are the right person for us - and that we are the right guild for you.

If you think War Machine sounds like the right sort of guild for you, then we'd like to hear from you. Apply in the first instance at warmachineguild.net

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at Zeshiku#1159
Now 7/10 H NH. Still recruiting!
Now 8/10 H NH . Still looking for more people to join our ranks :)
Application submitted! You guys seem exactly like the guild I'm looking for!
Awesome :) I've sent you a bnet request
Now 9/10 H NH
I am looking for a guild, I dont have much opportunity to use the Microphone as have a little baby in the house. Is that a barrier to entry?

Ive sent you a bnet friend request.
No that's not a problem :) I've accepted the friend request, looking forward to chatting soon
Looking for more recruits!
I sent through an app and for some reason, my character can not be found on armory when I enter in form. I am on Khaz,goroth,which might be the issue. Jmx@Khaz'goroth. Hope to hear from you soon.
Heya,
I've been trying the last couple of days to get hold of you ingame but no luck. Just throw anyone in War Machine a whisper when you're online and they can let me know you're around :)
Still recruiting, prefer ranged dps :)
Always looking for new people :)
Bump for awesomeness
Hi, im looking for a new guild and u guys sound like the guild im looking for. I meet the reqs in terms of age and attitude (35, 2 kids, career, love wow and a dont-be-an-!@#$%^- gameplay). Will submit the online stuff asap. Cheers
Hello :-) Hubby and I just moved our toons to Khaz'Goroth and is looking for a guild like yours! We are around the age you are looking for (erm, waay beyond), can sometimes be mature :-D (jk, we are! but we aren't too serious either)

Mainly, I am looking for a guild that won't give me a hard time as I am new to WoW. Hubby is not. Twisted my arm into playing this game. Will ask him to look into this when he gets home later! Hopefully, you are still looking for peeps :-)

Cheers!
hey :P i am Annkulotz's husband i would also like to join your guild
I am sending through an application :P
Welcome to the guild Stevas :)
Looking forward to receiving your apps Annkulotz and Rojaxix :)