[A] <War Front> Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 Recruiting!

War Front, 6/9 AQ, is open for recruitment for the first time in quite a while!

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:30p to 10:30p EST.

Our current recruitment needs are:

Mage: 1
Melee DPS: 2
Warlock: 2

We may take others depending on the situation. Hit me up on Discord and we’ll talk!

We are a semi-hardcore guild with a great attitude that operates on a Loot Council system based on raid progression needs, using a transparent set of rules, not politics. Overall we like to keep things as hilarious as we can, but when it’s time to get serious, we get it done. Honestly, I haven’t felt this at-home with a guild in almost 15 years… I LOVE these guys, and you will too!

The average age among the guild is right around 35 or so. We are also completely open to friends joining in groups even if not everyone is a raider.

Anyone interested in joining or asking any questions should contact me on Discord at [Dominius#0713], Reddit (PixelWizard13), or in-game as Mewnlite or Twilite. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

discord: Tp6fhjR

bumping this post

Please already have rejuv gems and lokamir if applicable before applying, thx :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello. I’m a freshly guild less rogue with a mage alt looking for a possible new home. I am 8/8 bloodfang with brut and vis. Mage is currently mix of blooodvine set 3pc t1 for Dmg bonus and zg gear. If you could make use of these classes I’d like to chat.

Hi Cimmer! Sorry for the late response, hit me up on Discord and we’ll talk!

It’s no problem I’m enjoying a few days rest from the grind lol. I sent you a Friend request on disc to chat.

Hey I’m a mage looking to join a new guild on a PvE server (Curently on Sulfuras but looking to transfer). My Discord is Valadrim#2475. Previously raided with Continuum on Sulfuras, can check my logs there.

Gotcha guys, we’ll talk on Discord. I appreciate the interest!!

Bumping. Give us a look if you want the most out of your raid time, but want to do it with a crowd of great guys. We get in there and execute (literally and figuratively!)