[A] <War Front> Recruiting great people!

War Front, 8/8 BWL, is open for recruitment!

Raid times: Tues/Thurs between 7:30p and 10:30p EST.

Our current recruitment needs are:

Hunter: 1
Druid: 1 Resto
Warlock: 1

We are a semi-hardcore guild with a great attitude that operates on a Loot Council system based on raid progression needs, using a transparent set of rules, not politics. Overall we like to keep things as hilarious as we can, but when it’s time to get serious, we get it done. Honestly, I haven’t felt this at-home with a guild in almost 15 years… I LOVE these guys, and you will too!

The average age among the guild is right around 35 or so. We are also completely open to friends joining in groups even if not everyone is a raider.

Anyone interested in joining or asking any questions should contact me on Discord at [Dominius#0713], Reddit (PixelWizard13), or in-game as Mewnlite or Twilite. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

discord.gg/Tp6fhjR

Bumping. We’re still looking for a few core raiders, who are serious about success, as well as having a good time.

I’ll echo what Mewn said about the guild culture. Been playing WoW since open beta in 2004, and this is the most at home and comfortable I’ve ever felt both socially and as a raiding organization. We’ve got at least a dozen people on discord every night, There’s always help to get that last missing gear piece you need, be it a HoJ, or a baron cape, or Harmonious gauntlets or what have you. The Loot council puts in hours and hours to make sure loot priority is clearly and logically spelled out, with input from any raider who wants to contribute, not just officers, etc.

WF is the real deal. It’s what you’ve been looking for.

Bump for love and maybe a little profit! :3

Bumping again. Down to just a handful of spots (see top post). Hit up Mewn to see how you can get in a trial raid run with us. Speed without stress, strong leadership without disrespect, consistent focus without boredom, loot without drama (you know, the vast majority of the time), and it’s always a fun time to boot. We’ve got it all.

Back up to the top! RAID DAY today, get with me if you want to try us out!!!

BWL is live. Bosses are dying, Loot is flowing, and so are the good times. Where are you?

We 38-man’d BWL last night. One of those last spots could have been yours.

Still looking for a few spots in particular, but we’re willing to consider just about anybody if the personality fit is there. Again, groups of friends coming in at once is welcome. This is a social game.

Tuesday and Thursday are serious nights, but Friday and Saturday nights are party nights. Perfect time to come see what we’re all about. Hit Mewn up today!

Bump for finishing up recruitment!

39-manned BWL this week, 1 or 2 shotted every boss. There was much rejoicing. Plowed through MC for a victory lap. We had to bring alts to give gear to rather than DE’ing it.

We still need depth at several positions. More than that though, we want more people in this party.

I keep saying this, but you NEED to talk to Mewn if you’re at all unhappy about your place in your current raid. WF is the real deal on both raiding performance and camaraderie. We don’t raid with each other because we have to, but because we want to.

Edit and a bump for fun and profit!

14 raid bosses dead in a 3-hour span last night.
Chromaggus and Nef
All of MC
Onyxia

Bumping

Still clearing all current content down 2 or 3 people. If you’ve been looking to see the inside of BWL, get the bis items you need from MC, or just hang out with chill people who love to play the game and chill in discord, check us out.