A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

The only matches that are absolutely unwinnable for pugs are when a group like SAS gets 30+ into the bg. 16 is still pretty strong, and you should expect to rarely lose to a pug, but I’ve seen pugs win vs partial-premades from pretty much every community since I started playing in shadowlands

1 Like

I lead a PUG solo against one of the horde premades when they were partial earlier last season and got a win

We rarely lose though if we have over 10 so well played

We enjoy it when we have under 20. Anything more than that starts to really feel BG breaking

1 Like

:rofl:

Yeah just requesting raid leader and solo leading is already a strong advantage over an uncoordinated pug. TBH the default raid warning effects being so annoying is probably why this isn’t more common. Our match had nobody leading it, but you were identified in chat as a premade group at the beginning and that we should expect to get attacked at the start.

Sometimes, when people see that information, they give up and desert after the first skirmish.

Not sure if it’s better to know or better to not know.

I think its better if they know so at least the first skirmish not a complete surprise, especially in a bg like AV where most matches you just run all the way north/south without getting attacked once. AV premaders usually fight in middle at the start of the match, and sometimes pugs just die before even dismounting since they have no idea what is coming.

Here I meant to say solo leading by itself is already strong in epic bgs generally, I did not mean to imply to just bully pugs, especially since Mizriz defeated a premade by solo leading.

1 Like

Do you happen to know Yabima the shaman? Every time we see that player in AV it’s a fun game

No I don’t. Strong healers are necessary for close matches though, and Yabima is healer who probably plays well in AV.

It helps a lot when people simply go the right objectives

A large premade often wins just cause they can bring more people to the right objectives

The team with the stronger teamfight should always win if they play the objectives correctly. Usually this just means matching numbers at whatever objectives the other team is contesting. Pugs can sometimes do this pretty well with just in game text chat and certain addons.

2 Likes

My dear door. I have faith in you. Tell papa Magdalum all about it. I promise I won’t try to fix things.

I can tell you have been hurt. I can tell you have been wounded. Deeply.

They wronged you. Did they not?

Incorrect Mekaka. You obviously haven’t played AV too much. I can tell because I looked it up.

It’s all about misdirection and stacking Druids.

It doesn’t matter how good your team fight is if you stack a tower like west tower or something.

Please everyone disregard the ramblings of Magdalum. He was just drunk

Please everyone disregard Missritz. I will not stoop to his level and accuse him of intoxification but he is on crack.

Even. Your move Ritz.

Er… yeah. Don’t listen to him about me. Thanks Krienn.

You’re welcome. I love you.

I love you too.

1 Like

I love you.

IF YOU WANT a bone I’ll GIVE it
IF YOU WANT lust I’ll give it
If you want GOLD I’ll give it
If you want hot sex I’ll give it
Every Dk, hunter, mage healer
If you want it, brew it!!!
Oh all the pleasure, consume it!!!
to see, feel all this pleasure,