A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

And acts like a 9 year old judging by screencaps I’ve seen of her raging. There’s a reason she and Yagamoth got chased off the forums back in WoD.

1 Like

Ya I know , I used to make fun of her before I realized how old she is . Credit to her just for playing.

You might be surprised then to find out how old many of us are. I’d say 50s and 60s is pretty common considering the age of the game. I started playing WoW the month it came out in 2004 and I was over 40. All the 30-40 year olds from those days are now 50-60.

3 Likes

I am almost 40 myself , lol. But 80 seems very far away , even my parents are not that old !!

She’s the first old grandma I’ve ever met that had the attitude problems she has.

Quite concerning.

We can and we don’t because the goal is to win, not to steal joy from others.

Nah just a blink and that’s you!

40 is already a foot deep!

1 Like

I’m 67 years old

Countability? They related to Count Chocula?

2 Likes

No I think it’s from that movie count and countability

Nah I think he was using accountability like Randy Marsh uses integrity.

So 'countability->'tegridy

They aren’t even for their faction. They are only for themselves. Every other ally community i know of tries, whether in big or small ways, to build alliance Community. Not these RPers.

No like that movie where the two gay brothers both want to go into accounting with Alan Rickman

Ever been in a contest where you have to figure out the number of jellybeans in a jar? Would you say that the jellybeans have countability?

I have found myself in that situation approximately 814 times in my life. The answer to your question is yes. The jellybeans should be held accountable.

I stopped calling your toon out at the start of the match so you don’t get unfairly focused. Not much more I can do other than hang up my premader hat (a strict can’t do in the current climate)

However…. Soon there will be as many or more druids than ever before within the ranks of SPM. Horde players be warned

1 Like

Another walk down memory lane :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: another practice wargame but this time against our friends Alliance Vanguard

A certain wargame vid seems to have disappeared from YouTube. One featuring me, but in cow form.

Hmmmm who vs who?
Will you add me Josh? Mizriz#1818

Could you do me a favor and tell meso not to afk when he’s losing then :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ty

And gg for any future engagement!

I haven’t done hardy any epics since they announced the patch. Or anything else really. Leveling alchemy. They’re surely going to erase our conquest and outdate all our gear, hard to be motivated.