A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Only ones who cap docks when being told not to and such.

Very sad, if true. That’s Hydra style.

If you guys could, you would. looks like you’re losing all countability and trust amost people on the forums, just shows how trash your people are.

1 Like

Hey toothless
It is me FRAAM.
When you Turn YOUR back,
FRAAM will Be there to STAB IT…
WHEN you are ATTACHING
a HORDE FORCE…
FRAAM will LEAD the WAY!!!
WHEN you are RUNNING SCARED
FRAAM will Be RIGHT there ready
To stop YOU!!!
FRAAM loves the ALLIANCE
BLOOD in Her BEER’s!!!
I am alway’s WATCHING and
WAITING for YOU!!!
ALLIANCE BLOOD Is soooo
Sweet To EAT!!!

The FRAAM
all right’s reserved 2023

And that is the age old question my dear Pk. I’m glad you asked. The origins of the Magdalum are to this date unknown and it has been a heated debate among the most sophisticated of scholars for centuries but legend has it that Magdalum has been around since the Roman times.

It is said that he is a perfect specimen of a human embodying the finest traits prized by both the superficial woman and the deepest of intellects. His biceps are huge. He has a glorious 8 pack. His skin is bronzed and he is always well oiled and mighty. He is also really really smart as evidenced by his flawless posts in this thread. I hope this helps Pk.

Mesohorny

But was I really my dear, innocent, sweet yet deadly Pk?

This just means I’m efficient you Tyrant. Go back to your hut.

You know what Tortoise? Everyone is coming down on you for being a dick but I’m not going to do that. You were asked a hard question and you told the truth. Good for you. I like you because you talked to me and took me more serious than I ever thought possible. Respekt. I will even go so far as to say that those idiots you afk kicked out probably deserved it. We all know this game is filled with buttholes and it’s about time they get theirs and you freaking gave it to them. I’m on your side here.

SHHHhhhh Romboid. Just let me have my fun. Life is too short especially when you burn it on all 4 ends.

How much peculiar Indian dwarf creature?

1 Like

Far far below the deepest delving of the dwarves the world of premade degeneracy is gnawed on by the nameless things. Even Drek knows them not. They are older than he. Now I have walked there, but I will bring no report to darken the light of the BG forums

Aren’t you all rather new to the scene …or have you been mistaken for some faintly coordinated pugs all this time?

Your ignorance of the scene is showing

Read the OP

So instead of answering you divert ok seems legit

I just notice the honor level 73 yet talking like you’ve been around for years. Sorry for asking the tough questions

Mizriz and SPM have been around since at least WoD if not earlier.

Yeah what a loser! Don’t worry Hellokitten, you can ask me your hard questions whenever you want. I’m here for you.

Akatsuki San! You are back! Will you be my friend now?

No.

/10chars

3 Likes

But why? I have been nothing but good to you. I promise you would have fun. Give me a chance.

Edit: Okay. Which one of you numnuts upvoted his post saying he won’t be my friend?

/10chars

It took that long to get 73 honor level?

Ikr. Look, he means well but he’s a filthy casual with a small brain. He plays a gnome. He’s not that smart.

Well here’s hoping they show up a lot …I personally love more diversity in the field than SoD and Ruthless.