A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Don’t look at me, I have never reported you. onG.

It’s prob these forum warriors that are all talk here and don’t do anything in game. Play the game guys, if you don’t like someone; Que into them in game, instead of running y’all’s mouths here.

its funny to see sum1 who stacks the deck in thre favour by q syncing act all tuff

thats u in game u are a cheater

2 Likes

you spelt jaesa willsaam wrong

2 Likes

Next on discovery.

1 Like

exploits, hides in qsync raid, calls others cowards on forms

2 Likes

Hidden accounts like yours doesn’t deserve attention. You know where to find me.

Gather all the horde communities and Que with them.

u mock my english LOL i seen u on here and in game all u do is bring ppl down. reevaluate urself

ur cringe

4 Likes

你妈干燥

if i was 12, i would be greatly offended by that.

1 Like

Let me summarize everything. All horde communities does not stand a chance against BSG’s 40. Even if they combine all communities together.

Since people know this, all the fight they can do is slander BSG. I’m sorry at this point, every horde comm is like pugs to us. No dice.

If you think I’m :billed_cap: ing. Prove me wrong. Talk is cheap. Come and play in game forum warriors.

Зима приближается

Every time I try to take a nap…

1 Like

No one else has 40 and you know it.

Wanna know what doesn’t deserve attention? Premade bgers

I personally find premade PVErs as the cancer of video games.

on more important matters i might use my 70 boost from preorder on my warrior tbh tho i hasnt played my warrior in ages which spec is the best spec atm :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Well from what I’m hearing of fury next patch

“Your bloodthirsts will hit like instant cast chaos bolts” sooo :grimacing::grimacing:

what the…

if only warrior mains would spill the tea :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Yet here you are. (:

1 Like