A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Any updates?

2 Likes

We can give YOU all the DETAILS
IF YOU WILL JOIN DJL…
Otherwise IT WILL BE BALLIE GUESS
ON You END…
All my ALCHEMY people TOOK THE
NIGHT OFF and HAD a DANCED
in the MOONLIGHT… ummmmm
NAKED… we might have BEEN
THERE!!!
Woot woot woot.

The FRAAM.

2 Likes

I queued an epic tonight for the first time in a month and a half and the first thing I got into was a pug v pug game where someone was driving the siege around in circles in mid and half the team was road fighting between horde base and docks while horde were taking our base.

People want their time respected, not wasted. That’s why they premade.

6 Likes

I’ve been guessing wrong all night.

:cry:

2 Likes

thats a rare occurrence my games have been pretty wild today vs premades as pugs

https://imgur.com/a/sShBPCc

1 Like

FRAAM, BASTARD, [Fraam’s SWORD] has been
Doing EPIC’S all EVENING!!!
Maybe YOU should just call it GOOD
and JOIN THE PARTY!!!
Woot woot woot!!!
The FRAAM

2 Likes

Maybe if you didn’t spend most of your day crying about epic bg premades in the forums, you’ll actually get better and reduce the chance of you getting rolled and farmed? It’s been 19 years man, premades are here to stay.

6 Likes

Oh, is that what you did?

By the way, when you say “get better,” do you mean run with premade raids like you?

Cheating will always be a problem. We shouldn’t let it ruin PvP for legit players.

3 Likes

So casual mindless pugs are “legit players” ? Give me a break.

1 Like

Yes, the pugs are not cheating. They’re not circumventing restrictions for easy wins.

1 Like

I was in a premade last night and we lost against a really geared PUG team! :slight_smile: We are not invincible. I used to feel the same way as you, but after being really demoralized as a Horde player earlier this season (Constant losses), I decided to join a premade community.

SAS was the community I needed to feel welcome in this game again. They are funny, welcoming, and they taught me a lot about PvP. Members would go out of their way to help me with my stats, potions, and strategies. I even led a BG last night and other members of the community were really kind. We dropped the AA and we all laughed and there was no toxicity, even in the loss.

Premades made me feel purpose in PvP again. They made me feel accomplished and part of a community. I’d love to see more premade communities on both factions that are as laid-back and welcoming. So I used to be anti-premade, but I changed my opinion on them after joining.

5 Likes

There was a really geared pug team in a random epic bg? Are you sure they weren’t also a premade raid?

~95% win rate instead of 100% win rate doesn’t make it ok.

:+1:

1 Like

We’re pretty sure. A few RR members were in there, but we believe it was mostly pug.

What did you do?

1 Like

It was all my fault D: I killed the wrong duck in the pond! (Inside joke, but it stands!)

2 Likes

Any idea what’s going on? Why is this happening?

2 Likes

FRAAM caused it in the APOCALYPSE….
We ARE NOT just any PRETTY guy
That JUST STAND’s by!!!
Thank you,
We will be GLAD TO HOLD
YOUR HAND….
As WE TAKE A STAND to
FIX THE THREAD’S to
ALLEVIATE THI GUL DARN
MESS….
HOLYCOW are you WITH THE
FRAAM???
We WILL FIGHT FOR ALL of
MANKIND!!!
Woot woot woot!!!

FRAAMCISRLOO
CHEER’S…… :beers::boom::beers:

2 Likes

I keep queuing but I can’t find you!

:cry:

2 Likes

We HAVE A newly RENOVATED Castle on the HILL…
222 WEST FRAAMY lane IN FRAAMSVILLE!!!
Plz FEEL FREE TO STOP BY…

:beers::beers::boom::beers::beers:
CHEER’S

2 Likes

All wins for the Militia tonight. GGs everyone

3 Likes