A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

Stop hiding at level 60! I don’t do lower level bgs!

Wait a sec… Is this why you’re taking your sweet, sweet time to level up?

:wink:

2 Likes

I dont know what you mean. Im innocent

1 Like

Pfft, not at all. I’m just really lazy.

In fact I enjoyed and have missed our battleground fights. I usually lose but sometimes not (can’t really win as a Mistweaver, I can just escape), and I hope I learn new tricks each time.

I’m sure we’ll meet soon enough, but I suspect you’ve got a druid to pick on anyway. :giraffe:

I can give you a pass, FOR NOW, because you have a gnome toon.

1 Like

I promise, you wont live… to regret it

Yeah, yeah, I’ve heard it all before.

Hydra used to beat me up a lot, and you know what happened to THEM:

Or maybe you don’t.

But the Epic of Mistwidget, when finally released, will tell the tale!

3 Likes

I mean frfr, as far as i can tell youre an alliance, so until i actually get the energy to level a horde and gear it at max, we’ll never actually know

Thought the vid was done processing to 4k guess not will link when it’s done for the SaS v SPM match

Made a mistake recalling to base to try and save the towers . Should have just let them burn and we could have killed Balinda for the win .

But hindsight is always 20-20 !!

1 Like

My DK is almost 70, Then i go vulpera fox hunting :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Good game SPM here’s my vid of the match :slight_smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wbcz6HOCYY

2 Likes

Cmon’ Cleetus!

AP or AD twitch?

gg in ashran bud. was fun

3 Likes

FRAAM is with you on ONE, 1, Uno,
Point!!!
When YOU are feeling BLUE…
We are JUST the MAN with a plan!!!
Dial up the EPIC’S for a huge
Rush!!!
BRUSH UP on all the SPELL’S
YOU CHOSE….
We will rush To the THRILL, to!!!
When we ARE DEALING WITH
PPL that want to FIGHt, we
Can DANCE into the RANK’S
AND KILL A bit OF enemy, for
BLOOD And LIFE!!
Playing wow is so EXCITING!!!
Every DAY JUST GETTING all those
Honor POINTS, and a little release
Of STRESS to Boot!!!
CHEER’S TO OUR RIVALRY!!! :hiking_boot:
MAY THE Best FRAMMIE
WIN!!!

FRAAM!!! :beers:
Cheer’s

2 Likes

We tried something different. Was funny :smiley:

2 Likes

You talk big, till im lining my boots with your fur

thank you fraaam i needed this i just wanted to say imma be a lil MIA IRL calls and im going thru some things so i need a mini break away from gaming a lil . i might be a short break who knows but i need to for my mental rn . going to take a rebreather . cya on the battlefield eventually my friend !!! :cake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :candy: :candy: :lollipop: :lollipop: :lollipop: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :fries: :fries: :fries: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :bacon: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :taco: :taco: :taco: :taco: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :doughnut: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

`https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qF_qbaWt3Q

4 Likes

I hope you’re ok Kit

5 Likes

Can y’all please stop picking on Toothlessbro? He seems like a good dude and he apologized. Life is about forgiveness people.

I have already forgiven each and every one of you for your atrocities against me.

Hey Gwiomommy- you fascinate me. I’d like to pick your brain and see what makes you tick. Let’s collab.

1 Like

I tell everyone that if i catch them killing Fraam they dont get heals.

All flesh will burn. except Fraams

5 Likes