A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

That is very amusing…
Please join us for the
Party
WE CAN all be together
FO a LAUGH OR TWO!
:beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers:

2 Likes

After seeing all these poems by Fraam, I am eagerly waiting For Fraam’s retelling of the epic Beowulf saga.

2 Likes

Or carmina by Catullus!

1 Like

Hey, just wondering How come you guys, DJL, afkd out of an IOC, with like 25+ people? I thought you guys never afk out against premades? By the way, we don’t q snipe, we just q. We fight anyone.

6 Likes

When did this happen?

1 Like

You must have had players on your side that TortoiseKilla didn’t approve of

1 Like

Last night g.

That’s sad to give your team a deserter debuff, ngl.

2 Likes

I must have missed it bcuz I was getting ashrans on my horde pally

yeah they didnt want to play against me, i scare them too much lol

1 Like

THIS IS FRAAM~
We would never BE PRESUMPTUOUS
ENOUGH to compare OURSELVES
GOOD enough to rewrite an
POEM that has STOOD THE
TIME of CENTURIES…
Please accept MY HEART FELT
HONOR for this HUGE COM-
Pliment YOU BESTOW on THE
FRAAM!!!

LET’s have some SWEET TEA………
CHEER’S you YOU my FRIEND!
:clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Win or loss, we WILL fight anyone!

LONG LIVE THE SPACE GOATS! :space_invader::goat:

1 Like

I don’t know what that is, it wasn’t mentioned to me in Mistweaver school. Now I feel dumb. But then I looked it up and it’s all lovery-dovey and stuff, not epic battles and fights!

And that’s okay, but I look for blood and battle! After all, what do healers need the most? Things to heal!

3 Likes

Tea would be great!

But I guess Fraam needs to be Fraam, free to write poetry in their own unique style. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

FRAAM ALWAY love A BIT
OF ENEMY BLOOD in their
WHISKEY SOUR’S!!!
BLOOD and BONE IS THE
FOUNDATION to their
broken DOWN THRONE!!!
WOOT WOOT WOOT

2 Likes

you will also disband whole communities overnight aswell dont forget that :dracthyr_nod: :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses:

2 Likes

Tell that to Felipe!

Is your community open to war games?

Hmmm, only certain people remember Felipe…

His fate still haunts me to this day.

2 Likes

I know that hunter. Felipe is his name. He’s a 6 year old orphan that I see during my volunteer hours.

I saw him last night. His eyes were red from crying. He told me that ever since he was diagnosed with a serious illness, the only thing that brought him joy was playing his hunter in WoW, doing BGs with his guild.

Felipe wasn’t very good. His arthritis made it difficult for him to do much more than auto attack. He tried really hard, but last night his guild told him that if he didn’t step things up he would be removed. They told him to hold the mines or else that would be it.

So he did. Poor little Felipe sat at mines, praying that just this once, no one would come attack.

Then a monk showed up.

Felipe tried to type for help, but his shaky arthritic hands couldn’t manage to type it out fast enough. The mistweaver mercilessly cut him down. The guild mocked the poor boy, telling him he’s a failure for dying to a healer.

I assured Felipe that he’s still a good hunter. But when he looked at me with his one good eye and asked me why a healer would kill him like that, I didn’t know what to say.

The last words he uttered was, “why would a healer want to kill me?”

I hope you’re happy.

Happy? HAPPY? How could I be happy?

But the winds of war push us, the roar of thunder rings in our ears. We are guided by spirits higher than ourselves, and yet those same spirits are even more unfettered in their passions - for war, for vengeance - than we mortals are.

Yes, his fate was sad, and therapy has only helped so much.

I whisper for forgiveness to the gods.

3 Likes