A Vow for Stormpike’s Honor (premade AV)

2 Likes

I hope that’s Redenbacher

Ahrily, good to see that you haven’t change at all. especially after you disbanded the community of mine. Your ego will be the rise and fall of your demise. Dont think for a second that once drama starts unfolding people are goin to stick with you thru thick and thin…they’re goin to abandon you and your burning ship and im goin to laugh.

7 Likes

Im back from my forum ban, Kitana, I just wanna say that I am really sorry for all that has happened. Everything that you have said has been 100 percent true. I hope we can move past this, if not its okay.

Im goin to be honest here bud, It actually took me a while to get over the community disband and with IRL work promotion it was just to much. I actually thought i was goin to quit the game at the time. At the time I gave my mods free powers to do w/e that needed to be done. I should of communicated with them more…that was my fault. I’ve apologize to all parties and even try to invite them back sadly they quit.

I really am working on being a better community leader im over the drama and toxicity and being petty. At the end of the day its just a game…none of it goin to matter. I really am sorry friend I hope you can forgive me.

6 Likes

Hey bud, I’m moving toward a new path that doesn’t involve toxicity, drama, or anything association with that. I’m sorry for all the things i’ve said to you in the past about you or your community. I hope that you can accept my apology, and we can move on and stop the pettiness.

I dont expect you to open your arms and welcome me over night. its all good. I hope that you can forgive me for my past mistakes and give me a chance toward a path of friendship. if not its all good :saluting_face: :muscle: :grinning:

8 Likes

u gonna make any new threads about urself on ur alts?

like this one: Epic Premade?

:dracthyr_crylaugh:

No lmao, gonna be honest I was full of myself back then. :smirk: :rofl: :clown_face: but im on a new path of redemption, done with the toxicity and drama.

4 Likes

I will say this…it must have been pretty rough listening to all the bs thrown on you and not being able to respond. Coming back and being real is a good look for you :). I for one hope you do succeed in creating a good community and hope we can match against you all. There is my one little issue of being kicked from your discord i have but in time hopefully those truths will come out and you will see i never ever shared screenshots of any community stuff. I have kept all community stuff to that community …it’s a thing. Ahrily shared a screenshot of you saying you kicked me due to that and causing drama. Well drama may follow me that’s true but in my defense most of it was not started by me. that being said I wish you the best in your new community and if this is your new leaf …gotta say Ruthless I for one Like it.

2 Likes

Wow, hell hath frozen over apparently. I commend you for working towards being a better person and a better leader. Nearly everyone deserves a second chance in my book. Apology accepted.

4 Likes

Ruthlessbro.
This is THE FRAAM.
Before your BAN, we have given each other
Some SMACK TALKIN…
I don’t know if you REMEMBER ME but
May YOUR NEW path START with PEACE.
I hope YOU have a DAY full of SMILES
and LAUGHTER!

The FRAMCISRLOO

1 Like

:thinking:

For the brief moment I have seen RB in-game, they were really a nice person. Drama = 0.

1 Like

You do realize that I still have the screenshot of you saying you would split and make your own community, no? Also I was told by several GG members saying that the disband was the best thing ever due to toxicity. You ever wonder why the Lasher drama happened shortly after the disband? All on you, not me.

Also they seem to think that you have bipolar based on you telling people a bunch of different stories that were made up in your mind. Sadly Kitana already confirmed that part herself so there you go. Please get some help.

Best of luck!

Ruthlessbro is a good adversary…
Especially when Toon’s are playing
for the THRILL of the game!!!
We love a little ALLIANCE BLOOD
in our WHISKEY SOUR’S!!!

HERE’s to WINNING the BATTLE-
ground’s!!!
CHEER’S

1 Like

You do realize that I asked you for community mod back after i got done fixing all your problems with people in the community? you gave me a big fat middle finger: your answer to everything was kick this person because he said x or y.
You dont take constructive criticism well at all, I had enough of your BS after you started talking trash to the whole community after the sas wargame drama.

You’re the one that’s gonna need help once drama starts unfolding, everything that i’ve been apart that you’ve had some sort of power in…has falllen apart or disbanded and this is facts not a lie.

Best of luck to you lol… i would keep your ego in check

3 Likes

Well, that lasted ~3 hours.

3 Likes

When I’ve seen RB, they were farming HKs at the Horde’s spawn cave in AV, or taking their sweet time farming more HKs instead of just winning.

Pugs recognize RB because their premade raids make games very unpleasant for pugs.

I dont take well to someone that i thought of as a friend backstab me and a couple hundred other people.

2 Likes

Ummmmmm WHAT IS YOUR name?
Guy…. You KNOW that if you
WENT FOR a walk once in a while
Maybe YOU could get a LITTLE
FREASH… AiR, YOU might
Learn to LIVE LIFE in a
more POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT!!!
IDK BUT EVERYONE might be
Able to actually LIKE YOU!!!
JUST A THOUGHT !!!

FROM THE FRAAM!