[A] <Volatile> 3/10M 10/10H LF Dps/Swing Weds/Thurs 7-10 CST

Who we are:
Volatile is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on US-Whisperwind. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 7pm-10pm CST. Founded in Cataclysm, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on mythic progression. We pride ourselves in providing a stable and positive environment for our raiders. We always get AoTC and work our way through mythic the best we can. (Got CE N’zoth last expac!)

Currently recruiting:

• Warlock (any spec)
  • Unholy/Frost Dk (bonus points if you can tank too!)
  • Boomkins (bonus points if you can tank or heal!)
  • DPS (prefer ranged)
  • Any Swing Dps that can tank or heal (any class)
  • We are always open to exceptional players of all classes and roles
    Main thing we look for is fit, if your goals is the same as ours and you mesh well with us we’re open to pretty much anyone!

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 7-10pm CST
Thursday, 7-10pm CST
Invites start 6:45pm CST

Addons:
Bigwigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Exorsus Raid Tools
RCLootCouncil
WeakAuras 2

If you are interested in joining us, please fill out an application here:
(http://)apply.volatile.one
(Remove () to work link)
If you have any questions you can add Shestrouble (Shestrouble#0286) or Ansys (Ansys#9073) on discord.

Good morning lovelies!

Pre-raid Bump

Raid bumppp!

Late night hype, looking for them sweet ranged and swing dps! We’re super chill and just looking to push as much of the content as we can :slight_smile:

it wouldnt take me to the site for you guys but im a 217 fire mage and your times would be great feel free to look me up on warcraft logs my name is nikkithiccy. id post the url but it wont let me add links atm.

you can reach me at thiccy nikki#1002 or on bnet at beautyinwar#1784

Hey Nikki! Sorry the link didn’t work, someone will get in touch with you sometime day if you’re available :slight_smile:

Hello Nikki, if you remove the brackets around the http:// it should work. I added you to discord and can give you a direct link.

Who’s hyped after Blizzcon!?

Drinking wine and eating fried chicken wings this fine friday night~ :poultry_leg: :wine_glass:

Good morning! Happy Saturday!

Still looking for some dps! Especially love dks and locks but anyone who likes to wack things around is welcome!

Happy Sunday!

Happy Monday!

Who’s ready to open their vault tomorrow?

Happy reset day!

Raid night!

Pre raid bump! Looking for some dps :slight_smile:

Made some good progress on Hungering! Can see him dead soon!

Still looking for a few more dps to round out our roster!