[A] <Vetted> US-Whitemane | Semi-Hardcore | 3 Day Sched

[A] US-Whitemane | Semi-Hardcore | 3 Day Sched

INTRODUCTION
Vetted is a 3 day schedule semi-hardcore progression raiding guild with the competitive mindset of players to clear current content and get it done in a timely fashion.
Our mission is to build a thriving community of positive, mature and skilled players to enjoy the launch classic wow and beyond.

GOALS
We want to maintain a strong and consistant raid team with raiders who strive to min/max their full potential and feel part of an exclusive team where work put in equals results paid out.
We also desire to be well recognized on our realm as a competitive guild pushing our limits to aim for top spots on our server.

EXPECTATIONS

• Players who are competitive and capable of improving their skills with prepared knowledge of encounters with minimal time to do so.
  • Players that can take criticism. If you’re screwing up, we’re going to tell you. But, we’re also going to help you figure out how to fix it.
  • Players who want to be part of a team versus just being all about themselves.
  • Players that want more out of a guild than simply a raid schedule.

RAID SCHEDULE
We raid Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday (if needed) 4-7pm PT / 6-9pm CT / 7-10pm ET

LOOT SYSTEM
We will be using a Loot Council system.

Current Needs
Druid: MEDIUM
Hunter?: MEDIUM
Mage: HIGH
Paladin: MEDIUM
Priest: MEDIUM
Rogue: MEDIUM
Warlock: MEDIUM
Warrior: HIGH

DISCORD
discord . gg / 5X89g4Y

hey bud me and a friend both mages are looking for a guild. i think your discord name on the thread is wrong

I had to split the . and the gg with spaces cause I can send links yet.
If you like add me to BNET: Azotorp#1368
Or when you add a discord server from the client just put in the 5X89g4Y