[A] Veteran MAIN TANK LF Semi-HC Guild for TBC

Hello, all - I’m Dragaan. I am looking for a semi-hardcore (raiding) guild for TBC. I began playing in TBC and tanked every encounter throughout TBC, Wotlk, up through Firelands (ALL hardmorde/heroic content included). I have experience main tanking for hardcore progression guilds (top50 world - top15 US). Main on retail is Dragaan (Mannoroth-US) if you want to look over achievements, etc.

I just came back to WoW after about 7 years away (I came back and played very casually for some months during the end of MoP) upon hearing about TBC Classic. Ideally, I would LOVE to find a guild made up of players in a similar situation to myself - former hardcore (or semi-HC) raiders who know the content, know their classes, and can perform at a high level but looking to take things much easier in Classic - maybe raiding 2-3days a week, tops. I loved TBC, it was probably my favorite expansion, so this is mainly about the nostalgia and fun for me, but I would still like to play with a group who is capable of clearing most of the content without too much trouble.

Again, I am “applying” as a main tank / tank lead (ideally in a guild who plans to run warrior MT and feral OT, as I feel that’s the best setup for tbc). Looking for 2-3day raid weeks, tops, in the evenings, and a schedule of Tue/Wed/X would be my personal pref.
Thanks for your time.

If there are any interested guilds left out there (on such short notice), please either leave your contact details here or find me on the Windseeker-US server, @Dragaan.

Are you still searching for a guild? We have 4 guild leveling groups for launch day if your available as well for the guild to get clears the first week.

Nerdstompers is a fresh alliance TBC guild on Netherwind looking to recruit for our “casually competitive” TBC raid environment and our arena community. As a fresh guild, you will have an opportunity to join a guild core without needing to work against a history of bias accrued from classic. While we are fresh, a few of us have raided all of classic and continue to clear naxx every week with our varying groups. With the majority of our roster consisting of players with over 15+ years of top performing experiences from different facets of the game (Multi-rank 1s, Gladiators, Retired GMs/Officers of accomplished guilds, Retail mythic-mistwalkers-AOTC raiders, and classic raiders), this is a group of friends hoping to grow and round out our core with like-minded, skilled, and competitively fueled individuals.

To iterate, the intent of this guild is to facilitate a positive, rewarding experience for all our members while clearing all TBC content. To live up to that vision, we intend to have a casual schedule while promoting a healthy, competitive environment. This means we will hold people accountable for their performance and their ability to come prepared for raids. Having proper consumes and knowledge of the encounters prior to raid will be expected and will allow us to get out of raids in a timely manner. We look forward to gaming with you and appreciate all the time you’ll put into the raid!

Raid Times: Tuesday/Sunday 9-12 ST/EST

Looking to fill our last core slot as Tank

Loot System : Loot Council. No one is a loot funnel, no matter how much we like you or how long we’ve known you. Factors that will influence gear distribution include but are not limited to: performance, preparation, attendance, etc. We intend to be very transparent with loot. As such, we intend to use the website thatsmybis to insure transparency. The guild’s longevity and success is the highest priority. Being fair to our members is a no-brainer.
Attendance : We expect 90%+. Performance : You should be competing with yourself, every week, even when content is on farm. The health of the raid will always be the priority.
Maturity : Toxicity and racism are not tolerated at any level. We are here to have fun on a casual raiding schedule. Feedback and comments should be done in good faith. Characters : Not a dealbreaker if you do not have your TBC class. Using the TBC boost is allowed for those with impressive applications.

Please reach out to our recruitment officer through
Discord: Squishyflap#5536 or
Battlenet: Datflap#1464