[A] *Vengeance* │ 4/8M │ T & TH │ 8 - 11PM EST │ LF DPS

|A| :heart: Vengeance :heart: [ sargeras ] |4/8M|
Tuesdays & Thursdays, 8 - 11 pm EST.

Currently we are looking for;;

Warlock -
Mage -
Rogue -

However we are always looking for any exceptional players that may not be listed.

During our off nights, we run M+, heroic EP, pvp arenas and classic.

We are a helpful guild that analyzes logs after every raid night to see what we can do as a guild to improve.

Please NO DRAMA - we are a very relax group of people who enjoy the game, we like to have fun and progress - we enjoy listening to music while doing trash, gamble while waiting / during breaks. We are just happy gamer’s who enjoy the game despite all of its flaws.

If interested please ADD us or leave a comment - will get back to you ASAP.

TPK#11921
saylen#1655

Bump for exposure

415 Fury/Prot Warrior returning from a hiatus. 7/9 M BoD cleared while it was current. Looking to get back into the game and looking for a home. If interested I’d be happy to talk :slight_smile:

My discord is Vaelin#2568

Ok added you Dovha, we’ll connect over discord.

429 Fury/Prot. Previous Mythic experience (Extensive classic-WoTLK, Cutting Edge MOP) . Just been casually gearing through Mythic+ past month or so.

The Tue/Thus times are perfect for me and I plan to be around for quite awhile as I am really enjoying the xpac.

Relocating to Sargeras would be no problem either.

Discord is Sewiously#2553/ Battlenet Sewious#1858

Ok added ya on discord

4/8M come join us for the 5th boss !

Peakahboo was here :smiley:

We are looking for a few DPS and a healer for core Mythic spots.

OP’s tmogs are great and - he will tell you they are…all the time.

More than three pieces of a set count as a full mog. Full mogs don’t count when judging transmog. It is funny to hear him talk about how cool they are with his battle pets.

Cool group, good progression, Pzyren’s mogs, this guild has it all!

happy Saturday. still looking for people to join us for an adventure!

And by adventure he means Mythic Gorgonzola

its monday!!! getting ready reset!! still looking for dps !!

Have 4/8M boomkin, but lookin to swap to my 3/8M ele shaman, running 4x socketed benthics @ 420, 69.33 HoA – Btag: Gath#1906; Discord: Crom/Odinn/Gath#5370

sent btag requests to both names listed, would love to talk

its tuesday!! goodluck on weekly chests!!!, still looking. would love a warlock !

LF lock rocks, closet, and mad deeps.

Good morning ! still looking for that range dps <3

We are going to need to get Bubonik a new int staff with these 8.3 brewmaster nerfs.

still looking for the one!