Vanilla - A Traditional Raiding Guild
Pagle | NA - PVE | Alliance | Loot List | EST
T10 <<>>25s- 12/12N 4/12H
T9 <<>> 25s - 50/50 H |10s - 50/50 H
T8 <<>> 25s - 14/14 - 53/54pts | 10s - 14/14 - 54/54pts
T7 <<>> 17/17 (3D 10 and 25, no zerg - Immortal/Undying)
Phase 3/4 Raid Schedule
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:30 EST
Friday - 8:00 - 11:30 EST
10s and other content held on off nights!
Who we are:
- We are veteran players of World of Warcraft, run by former gladiators and world first raiders that are passionate about the game and the community that has been built within and around it.
- Team-building is one of our core tenets. We’re looking to create a friendly, inclusive community-focused environment for players interested in working together to overcome challenges as a team.
- As the name hints at, we are old school at heart. We focus on traditional gameplay and strategies vs sensationalized meta builds that have become popularized today.
What we expect from you as a member:
- Uphold our values within the guild and the larger server community
- Knowledge of your class and basic game / raid mechanics
- Willingness to come prepared (consumes/gems/enchants)
- Open to giving/receiving constructive feedback
- 85% Attendance
- Preparation and Communication
What makes us different:
- A supportive community that enhances your experience in-game
- Transparency in all guild decisions; all leadership is held to the same standards as our members
- Highly structured and fairest loot system on the market (say goodbye to loot drama!)
- Through efficient distribution of our collective resources, the guild bank provides full coverage of all consumables, gems, enchants, etc.
We are currently recruiting:
Warlock - Medium
Druid (Moonkin) - High
Paladin (Holy) - High
Deathknight (Unholy/Frost) Medium
We believe that a healthy roster with a fair rotation of sits is the key to continued success. We don’t recruit bench-warmers, so all exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current posted needs. We encourage all applications, as all may be considered!
For more information, contact cokagaming or mizore_blat on Discord.
Feel free to check out our website and join our Discord server linked below.