[A] [US] Weekend Morning Guild Heroic SoD

GoD is a casual raiding/m+ guild looking bolster our roster for our raid team. We raid Saturday morning 8am-11am EST. We are progressing through Heroic right now. Currently 9/10H

We don’t take ourselves too seriously and prioritize everyone having fun playing what they like. This isn’t to say we don’t care if we kill bosses or underperform. We still do everything we can to get it done but not by benching anyone or raging in Discord.

Currently, we are in need of All Roles except heals. Class doesn’t really matter to us we just want you to be able to have fun. We ask that you be around 230 ilvl since we are progressing through heroic Sylv. If not 230 please still respond and we can do our best to help you gear up

Reply here or DM with any questions and I’d be happy to answer them.

Btag: Ruqua#1111 Discord: Ruqua#9062

I know this is about around a month old, but your raid times line up perfectly w/ what I’m looking for (and whole mentality too it seems). Just returned after a decent hiatus and working on gearing up my main (veng. DH). Only issue is I’m on Alexstrasza. Do you mind if I hit you up on Discord (yes, I know you added your username here, but wanted to make sure you’re ok w/ a random stranger messaging you)?