[A] [US] [Dalaran] Looking for Guild 9.2.5 & beyond

Greetings!

My name is Ginn and I am a returning WoW player looking for a home in 9.2.5 and beyond. I quit retail after completing AOTC and KSM in Castle Nathria during Shadowlands first season. The content drought was too much to keep me interested in the game so I had moved on to other things. With the Dragonflight & WOTLK Classic announcement WoW has called me home once again. I typically play caster DPS previously a boomkin in BFA and frost mage in SL however I’m playing with my wife so she wanted to roll Alliance so here I am starting fresh on Dalaran. I plan to main demonology warlock this go around.

What i’m looking for:

Semi-hardcore raiding guild for sepulcher and beyond preferably starting around 9PM Est on Tues, Wed, or Thurs nights. The goal is always AOTC minimum with the intent of mythic raiding but not getting butthurt if we don’t get CE because maintaining a full group of 20 is difficult… I understand that because I used to be a raid leader.

Raid Times:

9PM EST start time PREFERRED on either Tues, Wed or Thurs nights. I don’t enjoy Fri, Sat, Sun raiding… I can raid Mondays but sometimes that can interfere with last minute stuff before weekly reset.

About Me:

30, married & work full-time. Only available to play later afternoons-night and weekends vary. I like to keep my weekends flexible since that is my time off work and if I have something planned IRL it will be on the weekend. I play consistently and am active. I’m also interested in trying WOTLK so if a guild has double dipped into classic I’m cool with that as well.

The best way to reach me is on discord: Ginntendo#5291