[A] <Unrestrained> 10/10H and 4/10 M Fri/Sat Night Raid

Unrestrained is looking to expand our ranks to continue mythic raiding. We’re ended SOD 10/10H and 4/10M and looking for dependable DPS to fill out the roster w/ priority for Monk and Warriors.

We raid on a niche schedule, Friday and Saturday nights from 8:30 to 11:30 Central.

For more information about how to join the team you can contact us @ Discord:
GM Citiana#1964, Kourt#1546

What classes and specs are you currently looking for?

We’re looking for Priest or Pld heals, lock, mage, havoc DH dps, but any competitive healers or dpsers are welcome.

bump - still looking for DPS

bump. Still in need of good dps

LF DPS : Mage, Warrior, DK and more. Been raiding over 15 years. Raids Fri/Sat 830-1130 pm central.

Please reach out for us !

Have lvl 240 DK (can play unholy or frost); if interested find me in-game (i’m already on Sargeras)…btag is Reece#11312. Thanks and good luck!

Still looking for DPS; Mage and Warrior, but all are welcome to inquire. Thanks!

Bump Still looking for rogue and warlock too !

Bump. Still seeking rogues, warlocks, DK’s, and warriors.

Bump. Still looking for DPS. Raids Fri/Sat 830-1130 pm central.

Bump bump, still recruiting dps! Raiding Fri/Sat nights 8:30 to 11:30pm central. =)

Bump. Still in need of good dps

Still looking for a warrior or two and other good DPS !

Still looking for dps interested in raiding Friday and Saturday nights, 8:30pm to 11:30pm server/central.

Still looking for a few DPS, good prog on Remnant of Ner’zhul this week !

Bump for 9.2 recruiting!

I am still looking for a solid 9.2 raid team. I realize I was unable to join you during SoD, however, with my current schedule it appears weekends are the most opportune time for me to raid.

Hopefully we can touch base soon and see if we can discuss the situation. Dhek#7927 is my discord. Thanks.