[A] <Unicorn Alien Sparklz> Looking for returning and casual players for Weekend Raiding

Guild Name: Unicorn Alien Sparklz

Faction: Alliance

Server: Pagle

Recruitment Status: Open

Are you ready to embark on epic adventures, conquer fearsome foes, and claim glory in Azeroth? Look no further! Unicorn Alien Sparklz, a casual raiding guild, is seeking brave and dedicated individuals to join our ranks and share in the excitement of weekend raiding.

About Us:
Unicorn Alien Sparklz is a close-knit community of World of Warcraft players who value camaraderie, teamwork, and enjoying the game at a relaxed pace. We understand that real-life commitments can take precedence during the week, so we’ve chosen the weekends for our raiding endeavors. Our primary focus is on having fun, making friends, and tackling challenging content together.

Raid Schedule:

Days: Saturdays and Sundays
Time: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM server time
What We Offer:
A friendly and supportive atmosphere.
Organized and laid-back raiding on weekends.
Experienced raid leaders and members who are willing to help you improve.
Opportunities for Heroic+ dungeons, battlegrounds, and other activities.
A Discord server for voice chat and guild communication.
A chance to be part of a community that prioritizes both progression and having a good time.

What We’re Looking For:
We are currently looking to build up our roster to take on 25 man content and while we welcome players of all classes and roles, we are currently in need of the following:
Melee DPS: Shaman
Ranged DPS: Priest, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter

Above all, we’re seeking members who are:
Friendly and respectful.
Willing to learn and adapt.
Reliable and committed to weekend raiding.

How to Join:
If you’re interested in joining Unicorn Alien Sparklz and becoming part of our adventurous crew, please reach out to us in one of the following ways:

Message Shawdy, Imabee, or any member in-game and they’ll put you in contact with officers.
Reply to this post with your character name and class, and we’ll get in touch with you.

Join us as we venture into the depths of dungeons and the heights of raid encounters, all while forming lasting friendships and unforgettable memories. Together, we’ll show Azeroth that Unicorn Alien Sparklz is a force to be reckoned with!

Slaying dragons and shining brighter than stars - Unicorn Alien Sparklz: Where weekends become legendary!

1 Like

I wanna join but my time ia limited aince i have a kid

Well we’d be happy to bring you along when you can if you’re still interested, just reach out in game or let us know what character name and we’ll contact you!

Im a warrior fury / prot name isellgoldlol

Still looking for more players, thanks to those that have reached out so far!

Good to hear, what character name and class are you playing? I can reach out to you in game

We’ve updated our recruitment needs above for anyone still interested.

Still looking for a few more to round out our roster.

I would be interested if you have space for a Hunter.

I hope they have more room for more peoples i chat with someone he seem pretty lay back… wish this guild a great future

Have room for an enh shaman?
Iv cleared have of the raid with another guild but it fell apart.

Name: Shalltear
Gear score 5.1k

1 Like