[A] two returning players looking for community

Husband and Wife returning to WoW after a long break, Looking for a guild/community to join.

Ideally …

• we would like to find a community with a large player-base, that plays at all hours.

• possibly an older or more mature crowd, we have had are fill of 18 year old wannabe drill sergeants who’s voices crack when they complain about raid DPS.

• community driven - meaning players that strive to include everyone.

• for me personally i wouldn’t mind a multi-gaming community as i play many different games.

• Does not have to be a hardcore raiding guild. though a bit of raiding would be nice eventually.

I am leveling a hunter currently 112 (at the time of this post) and my wife is 120 Disc priest.

feel free to send me a message if you want to talk more.

1 Like

Hello Yannos! Are you still looking for a guild? Me and my fiancee started a guild based on family morals and love for the game. We are both dedicated to creating a thriving social guild. We have just started this guild so our numbers aren’t large but we would love to have you and your wife along to help shape our guild into something even better. I hope to hear back from you!

Hiya Yannos

I’ll answer all your bullet points but they may not meet all your criteria. But maybe you might find enough to interest you. Check out when you have some time.

• We’re a smaller guild. 10-15 online at any given time. I know you’d like a larger guild but we try to stay active.

• This item certainly meets your criteria. We have a broad range of ages from 20s to 50s. Phoenix has been active for 12 years now. I myself was 32 when I joined. We have many couples and family members who play together in our guild.

• We do strive to include everyone. Groups for Mythic+ and other activities are organized in guild chat and Discord .

• We have folks who play lots of different games. A lot of us play Overwatch and Diablo 3.

• We’re on a raid recruiting drive right now. We raid Wed and Thurs 8PM Central time. 7/8 Normal and 3/8 Heroic. We’re on the casual side but we are organized. It’s not a clown show but at the same time we’re not going to yell at you because you made a mistake.

My battle.net tag is Indrajin#1363. Send me a message in-game or friend me and I would be happy to chat with you to see if this might be a good fit for you and your wife.

3 Likes