[A] <Twilight Knights>

Primarily focused on having fun and building a community, our target is to have members for team play, fun, camaraderie, light RP, and helping each other. This includes questing, professions, and dungeon delving. There is no pressure to participate in activities that you do not enjoy, and all playstyles are welcome.

We help our members. Need help with a quest or need items for recipes, please ask.

It is an honor to server our guild members…as a Twilight Knight!

If you are interested in joining, or if you have questions, post a reply below or contact Azraelore, Winterbear, or another member online!

1 Like

I’ve recently returned to WoW, made myself a Paladin and have been searching up and down for a guild to join for a week. Highly interested, would like to get back to being a part of a community in the game as Dragonflight approaches

1 Like

We would be happy to have you! You can find us in the Guild Finder, and I will also keep an eye out for you online. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away!

This is an exciting time, with Dragonflight right around the corner, and let us not forget the spooky Hallow’s End that begins on October 18th!

I’m kinda in the same boat. i’m on a dead realm playing alone. made a baby alt on WrA looking for friendship, I love running dungeons/mount collection/rp and just going on adventures! My little one is named Lyriasha.

1 Like