[A-Turalyon-US] <Grey Horse Army> New Guild Looking for More for Shadowlands

The Grey Horse Army is an AOTC focused guild looking for players to join as we move into Shadowlands. We’re a new guild looking for good people to raid on Tuesday & Thursdays, run Mythic+, PVP, level or level alts, and enjoy WoW with.

All skill levels and experience levels are welcome. We are an adult, laid back community that is more interested in the player than the class. That said we do want to hit AOTC each patch and see the game as a community. This means some nights will be smooth and all jokes, and others we’ll have to focus and get the job done.

The guildies are mostly adults with careers and children. Discord and chat are usually tame as there are often children in people’s backgrounds. We have a place for the more colorfully/salty people, which is where you will usually find me.

If you are interested add me my Battle Tag: Kitronos#11829 or discord: Kitronos#6369. Send me a message if you are interested.

1 Like

Just want to emphasize that ALL skill and experience levels are welcome :slight_smile: Just because we have AOTC goals, does not mean that we don’t have room for people who are still learning/growing! :slight_smile: We mostly just want friendly people to help our community be a fun and active place to play, all while working towards our goals!

1 Like

What time for raids?

9-11 server (EST)