A Traitor's Rest: Clear Traitor's Bramble

Clear Traitor’s Bramble task has the quest circle on the West side of the dig, but the bramble is on the East side of the dig. There are also only six brambles, with one of the six being in a tree; druids can collect the one in the tree from flight form, but that leaves you at 6/7 unable to complete the task.

6 Likes

More brambles spawned five minutes after I collected the 6th bramble, so I was able to complete the task; however, five minutes is way to long to stop progress on the task.

It seems if you get any sort of plant/weed removal task it’s a 95%+ chance to either have them be inaccessible (except to Druids) or not spawn enough.

It’s better to just fly out of the area to get it to be abandoned than wait for more to spawn. If they ever do.
Hate every time I see one of those damned tasks.

1 Like

Saw this behavior again today. Required five, only four spawned. A fifth spawned after about three minutes. That sort of wait is really unfortunate for an event this short.

Can confirm, happened to me today. No respawns though. Something something small indie company

Just happened to me, wanted to post and say that this is still going on.

Can confirm, still a problem. Had one this week where there were zero spawns even at the start.

Still an issue - got stuck for ages at 4/5 just now. Not fun!

Yep, still an issue. Still hasn’t been addressed by Blizzard despite being reported Day 1. Not surprised.

still an issue. Blizzard: WHAT IS THE POINT OF THESE BUG REPORT FORUMS IF YOU DO NOT ACTION ANYTHING WE WRITE ABOUT!!!

1 Like

Blizzard… . having a weed stuck in a tree (where you can’t reach it) makes your game look sloppy. Now that we’ve seen several people report it, would you please fix it?
I totally agree with Basshunter… why should we take the time to post things when its quite apparent that your doing nothing about it?

Over a month and something this simple is still broken. I guess Blizzard no longer has Devs that actually do work.

STILL AN ISSUE, BLIZZARD. Why haven’t you fixed this in the past two months?

Showed up at my first dig, genuinely confused. No brambles to clear.

7 mins remaining and I’m watching it tick down.

Womp womp.

Until Blizzard fixes it in a few expansions, you can fly out of the area and back in and it should let you get a new task.