[A][Thunderlord]<Vex> Recruiting

Vex on Thunderlord - US is a twelve year old Alliance guild formed in early B.C.
The guild membership is made up of mostly adult players.
We are always looking for good people to join.
Progression update
Uldir: AOTC
BoD: AOTC
CoS: AOTC
Vex is not a hard core raiding guild. Our members do raid. Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm cst. They have earned A.O.T.C. in every raid since M.o.P.
For Mythic + we try to get as many members, that want, a least a +10 weekly.
Vex is not a hard core PvP guild. Our members do PvP. Arena teams can be formed by anyone with anyone.

Some of our members don’t raid or PvP. They enjoy the community atmosphere, questing and do five man content.

The guild is managed by a GM and a group of Officers. We have a charter that members agree to follow by joining Vex. We use Discord and GroupMe.

All experience and skill levels are welcome to join.

Feel free to contact Hush#1903
1 Like
Good Guild, good people. Join these guys!
Asked for an invite in game, was greeted to "Umm who are you?" and "No."

Very nice first experience with the guild <Vex>
09/02/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Divinelight

I am very sorry this was your first experience with <Vex>. This is not how we expect our members to behave.
If you would be so kind to over look this and have a moment to talk with me, in game, I'll try to contact you.
09/02/2018 11:48 AMPosted by Divinelight

As an officer in the guild I apologise, it was quite rude of the person you spoke with, if you are unable to get in contact with Aroine I will be around on Squick or Ceri both of Thunderlord.
Again, sorry about that and hope we can sort things out in-game.
Hey i'm a 120 mage looking for a guild i have a 110 druid and warlock as well that i plan leveling up. I started up with Bfa about a week ago and have come back to the game after about a year hiatus. I have raid experience with previous expansions. as well as mythic+ dungeons and arenas.

let me know if you have space!

thanks
Jeff
09/28/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Magnùs
Hey i'm a 120 mage looking for a guild i have a 110 druid and warlock as well that i plan leveling up. I started up with Bfa about a week ago and have come back to the game after about a year hiatus. I have raid experience with previous expansions. as well as mythic+ dungeons and arenas.

let me know if you have space!

thanks
Jeff

I'm sorry I haven't checked this thread in a while. If you are still interested, look me up in game, Hush#1903, so we can talk.
Better hustle on that AOTC... also why is all your stuff hidden on warcraft logs? Seems odd you wouldn't have that information public for potential raiders to see how your guild performs
I joined <Vex> at the start of BfA. I started up playing again at the end of legion having quit since the end of TBC. I came here to post since this thread is how I found the guild and I must say I'm having a blast playing with these guys and gals. They've been nothing but super fun and welcoming to me. If anyone else is out there like me lurking the forums and looking for a great guild I highly recommend joining us.

Dont lie Andy. lolol

We are currently looking for 1 healer and 1 healer with dps off spec for BoD progression.

Update: Raid times are now 9 - 11 CST
We are looking for anyone and we have plans to have an Alliance and a Horde guild on classic servers.
Come play with us! Most of us actually remeber parts of vanilla.