[A] <Thesis> Mythic Raid & Mythic+ Guild (AOTC, 3/10M)! Wed/Thur 8PM-11PM Server!

I’m going to bump this.

Hey everyone!

We’re going strong right now progressing through mythic at a rate of 5/10!

Thesis is still recruiting - we’re looking for individuals to come to trial! So if you want to join us as we push the rest of the current mythic tier out - and 9.1 prep - along with being ready with us for heroic once the new raid comes out

Come trial today!

I have no mouth and I must bump.

Hey everyone! Thesis whos 6/10 Mythic is still recruiting! We’re still reaching out looking for a few individuals to help make our roster looking spiffy for the rest of 9.0.5 up to 9.1 and beyond. Thesis is looking for people still so read above at our UPDATED guild forum recruitment post.

Kinda looking for a home for this gal to do some chill content as holy. She’s not super geared but you guys seem pretty chill. Do you take more casual people?

We do take more casual players if your interested! We offer mythic+ and raids outside of mythic level. Theres a few of us that chill doing other things in the side too, so whatever strikes your interest.

Nice. I’ll be logging in tonight, but added yiu on discord and such!

Hey there everyone! Reaching out again to see if more people dont have homes yet in Shadowlands! Reach out to us if your looking for a raiding guild!

Our main post was updated 5/11/21, so be sure to check it out for updates on Thesis!

Thanks.

I was the legendary 0 parser. I was honestly one of the worst players to ever consider becoming a mythic raider, let alone a heroic raider. The guild leader had faith in me, and even fought to keep me around because he saw something in me that I likely didn’t. Thesis turned me into a currently 6/10 Mythic raider. I honestly wouldn’t even really be playing WoW right now if it weren’t for this guild. I likely would have gotten to 60, grinded out my renown and called it a day still next patch. I may have done LFR. Hell, I’ve even gotten the opportunity to Tank in a heroic raid which I thought I’d never be able to do in a million years.

Hey everyone!

Hope everyone so far is enjoying the expansion and the current release of burning crusade. We here at Thesis are still looking to fill up the roster for 9.1 heroic raid once its released so we are ready to push through heroic. After heroic we do plan on building the roster based on the performance of the raiders.

This is a perfect time for everyone who is interested to apply and trial with the character you want to play going into the new patch and the new raid! So message me on discord or contact me via WoW!

We heading strong into 9.1 and are still looking for raiders to join our ranks.

Hey everyone!

9.1 is getting closer and closer! We are still trialing people in preparation for the next raid tier! We DO plan on cutting down recruitment once 9.1 is released so come talk to us today about joining!

Strong interest in Ranged DPS and Healers also!

Gilvon

Hello Everyone,

9.1 is right around the corner, We’re still open to have new faces who fit in with our guild and join us in our push into the Sanctum of Domination.

Bump for visibility.

These dudes are pretty dope. Highly recommended. 10/10. GotY.

Join them. Do raids. Kill things. Question your sanity and wake up tomorrow having forgotten what happened last night. Get gear.

Good day everyone!

This is getting around to be last push for our recruitment drive before we begin raiding into heroic on 7/7/2021!

Thesis is still looking for a few more individuals to join us to reach our goal. Healers and Ranged DPS is unfortunately our only open slots left, but if you have a desire to do either of these you should reach out and contact us today!

Any questions/concerns? Contact me today!
(Contact info at bottom of original forum posting)

9.1 has dropped and we are going to head straight into raid once it is available. Looking to raid or run dungeons? Join us and push forward.

Hey there everyone!

This is the week! SOD is being released and Thesis is getting ready to wall into heroic raid with the desire to push into mythic!

If your scrambling to find a raiding guild willing to accept you, reach out and check to see if we still have slots!

We are looking for a healer still and two-three ranged dps to fill out roster out to 30 people for heroic!

Apply today!
Gilvon

Hey everyone, we’re still looking for strong healers and some ranged dps to fill out our roster for heroic and to push into mythic again, we were 6/10 last teir and hope to get further this teir if your interested please hit us up!

This is a great group of people that I started playing with several months ago. Its been fun working together and hitting this harder content, but not on a super hardcore schedule. Its been a great mix of hardcore and casual for me and I definitely recommend!