[A] <Thesis> Mythic Raid & Mythic+ Guild (AOTC, 3/10M)! Wed/Thur 8PM-11PM Server!

Hey there!

We updated our information and player count and changed some wording for the release of Shadowlands tomorrow!

If you are still searching for a guild contact us today!

I’m interested in the guild. Currently play about 2/3rds of every spec in the game leaning towards BM or Ret as mains at 60.

D O U B L E
O
U
B
L
E
Been having fun in the guild, everyone’s pretty chill. Raiding and M+ let’s go

Hey everyone!

THESIS is still recruiting and keeping an eye out for new people! We have official started trialing people for this expansion starting yesterday. We are going through boss fights together, explaining strategies and learning the ropes together. We are about to move onto heroic raid which is where we will be until our core raiders get selected for mythic.

First night as a official group (12/16/2020), we are currently 7/10 with sludge, stone legion commanders, and sire denathrius to finish up today!

(Holidays will affect raiding schedule for Christmas week)

If you have any questions or you are interested message one of us today!

EDIT— We managed to finish up normal and knocked out heroic shriek also!!

Good Day,

Going to be straightforward about this. We are mainly seeking members that aim to raid. Those that wish to be social members are can still join, but we want active members that participate in guild events and mingle with other members. We don’t just play World of Warcraft in this community. We play other games with each other and hang out in the discord talking about pretty much anything.

All I ask of those that wish to join is that you have a decent level of maturity, and be mindful of the guild that you will be representing in a social environment.

With this out of the way I welcome those with interest in joining. What you do not know of mechanics, be it raid or dungeons, we can teach.

I welcome you to present your thesis, and going forward, prove it.

Hi friends at Thesis! I’d be interested in trialing with you guys if you’d have me! I’m about renown 10 and ilvl 190 sPriest main, offspec both Disc and Holy. I also have my shadow’s first legendary, but otherwise working on the first Holy Legendary lol. But feel free to PM me in game or send me in game mail or an invite! My btag is IceBear#11272. :smiley:

Weekday raiding at it’s finest. Wed/Thurs

Get in on the ground floor of the next best weekday raiding guild since that last weekday raiding guild that was really good.

We are lead by an experienced group with one GM and Three Officers. We like to have fun but for us that means killing all the bosses in a semi competitive manner while maintaining the type of environment one could expect from a guild.

We are currently 10/10 normal and 2/10 Heroic Castle Nathria while focused on building our roster for Shadowlands. Whisper Helltz, Rotariva, Gilvon or Sedgewhick for details in game.

Hey there everyone! Gilvon here, back to suggest you check out Thesis if you’re looking for a guild to settle down with. We are still looking for certain classes/skill level for roles so please contact if you have any questions!

We will be strongly recruiting and trialing until our goal number is reached. Now is the perfect time to trial and learn the mechanics before we expect you to know them! So apply/message us today!

Edit- current raid (10/10 N, 7/10 Heroic, we clearing 10-15 keys also atm and plan on rated bgs/arenas)

Up to 9/10 H with these guys. Great group of people always willing to help out.

Raid nights are always enjoyable. Good mix of taking the game seriously but also not taking ourselves so seriously.

9/10 H
Best guild on Moonguard, normal semi-functioning adults who play WoW together. Join us today!

Hey everyone! we’re still recruiting for more people for Shadowlands Raiding content! We’re on a strong war path to get our 20 members ready for Mythic Raiding.

If you have any questions, forward them to us!

Gilvon

My name is Ruiwar and this is my favorite guild on the Citadel.

We are getting close to downing heroic Denathrius. Looking to fill our numbers with more raiders to hit mythic Castle running. Be a part of our guild getting AOTC and pushing towards mythic progression.

Hey everybody! We downed heroic sire denathrius last week! We will be doing it again every week for a bit before we move into mythic on our main days. We are still looking for a few specialized roles/tasks so inquire today if you are curious about joining!

If you are looking for a guild to join for raid, contact us today!

2/10 Mythic, still recruiting for Mythic prog. Still having a lot of fun with Thesis!

Hey everyone!!

Currently, sitting at 3/10 M with prog currently on sun king, we are looking towards the future and trying to prepare towards 9.1 - we have quite some time before then, but we would like to officially have our 20 man raid secured and prepared for the next patch in roughly 3 months!

So! If you want to apply and trial and see if Thesis is the next raiding/mythic+ place for you!
Contact us!

(PS: we are looking for experienced raiders to trial, so contact us if anything interests you at all!)

Sunking down! 4/10M! Join us!

4/10 M, great times progressing with these people, would love to have more people join, hit us up if you have any questions!

I joined this guild last month after raiding with another guild for most of Castle Nathria, and all I can say is that I don’t regret it at all.

We’ve made clear, measurable progress in Mythic, and the raid is a fun, constructive environment where skilled players are rewarded for the effort they put in.

Outside of raid nights, running keys with these guys has been great as well. :slight_smile: Seriously! Join us today!

When I returned in Shadowlands, I wanted to join a chill guild with a non-hardcore, mature and nice group of people to run heroic CN and mythic+ dungeons. I was happy to find out that Thesis is actually very well run and the officers/members have been super helpful throughout my leveling/gearing process.

To my surprise, folks at Thesis are much more skilled than I had hoped for, we cleared AOTC(pre-nerf) with ease and we’re comfortably progressing through mythic CN despite our limited raid times. The raid environment is a nice balance of meme/jokes and disciplined/organized problem solving.

If you’re a mature, talented player who would like to progress in a drama free and positive environment, give us a trial!