[A] <There and Back Again> open to all wayward hobbits!

All are welcome to join where we have the finest salted pork, Longbottom Leaf, and other well earned comforts.

We’re even Gamespot famous.

Come join us!

Having to leave Pagle ended up a good decision because we found a home with this guild soon after the boat dropped us off. Good people and very active.

Hello! I’ll be taking the free transfer to this server. Looking for good, active people alli side. Who can i msg in-game?

Anyone in guild :slight_smile:

It is quite crowded in the guild which is a good thing. I’ve seen close to 150 people on during the day, and 40 something on overnight. Always people on to do things with.

Transferred to this server and joined the guild day 1. Easily one of the best guilds on the server. Extremely active and friendly. I’m doing stuff with guild mates almost every night, wether it is questing or doing dungeons. If you are looking for a new home then we are always willing to have you.

1 Like

I joined the guild on my second day. Been in there since level 6. Its ALWAYS active. Most of the core guild is between 20-35 right now but we have players of all levels and experience.
Chat is always active and very friendly. People are really eager to help whenever something comes up.

We run guild groups through dungeons a lot. There is always a VC (deadmines) group going, and now stocks and gnomer are getting some more traction. A lot of groups have also been tackling SM.

On top of that, its not uncommon to randomly group with someone in the area for a quest only to find a guildy you didnt know as part of the party.

There is something very comforting seeing so many of us around the world playing the game we all love. It’s been a great experience so far.

As far as our numbers are concerned, we have been booting alts out to give room to more players. Right now I think we have over 700 unique user accounts, so there is a bit more room to fit in people who want to join.

We are also working on making a sister guild for alts and overflow users. I believe it is “Second Breakfast” but don’t quote me on that. If you are interested in joining, just :
/who Jeremy
and see if he is online, then send him a message. I hope that anyone who wants to can join our active and awesome guild!

Hi, Pagle refugee here. I have a couple questions. Do you guys plan to raid and pvp in bg’s? If so on the raiding, what type of loot system will you have? Trying to avoid the loot council favoritism if possible. Are all welcome, or some people shunned such as feral druids, retribution paladins, moonkins etc. ? Looking for a nice guild with mature people that put fun first, while achieving raid guild goals as a team. Thanks.

Hi , it has been a month or so…are you still recruiting? Or have you hit cap? Looking to transfer here and desire an active friendly guild. Thank you!