[A] <The Table> Christian Social/Raiding Guild *Now Recruiting All Classes/Positions Casual and Mythic alike**

Guild: The Table
Faction: Alliance
Server: Thunderhorn/Blade’s Edge

We are recruiting anyone who just wants a fun, family-friendly environment to play in.

The Table is a new guild with our focus on building a community based on Christian beliefs. Our focus has been and always will be to provide a fun place for people to enjoy this game without dealing with all the harshness and vulgarity that you find in many other guilds. We don’t require that our members be Christians but you must respect the beliefs of others. We know and understand that while we all love the game family and real-life come first.

As mentioned, we are building, and that being said we are building from the ground up. Therefore, we are recruiting members of all ranks and positions. We are looking for everyone from the people who just want to hang out and casually play and quest, the guys who want to turn war mode on and face the enemy. All the way to the players who want to test their mettle deep within the halls of Mythic + dungeons and raids. We do not currently have an application and are debating on whether we will. However, if you are interested in joining please send us a message either through here or in-game. Let us know if you would like to join and in what capacity especially if you are interested in a guild leadership role such as recruiting and running a team, or being the banker, etc…

What is a Christian Guild? How does this work? Do I need to be a Christian?
Being part of a Christian guild means we follow Christian morals and ethics. Our plan is to encourage relationships and fellowship with each other. A word to describe our fellowship is Koinonia which is transliterated from Greek, meaning communion of fellowship generally with other Christians. However, we are not about being “religious” or a part of a “religion”, we only want to see the Love of Christ shown! This means NO you do not need to be a Christian and all are welcome to join. That being said; sometimes (respectful) religious talk comes up in chat. If the thought of hearing some occasional “God talk” is bothersome to you then this guild probably would not be a good fit.

What are these Christian ethics and morals mentioned? It is easy; just be a good person and “do unto others”. In other words, love your neighbor as God has loved you; or for those who do not yet believe. Treat others as you wish to be treated by others.

Keep language and conversations clean. There are an infinite number of guilds where foul language and suggestive conversations are the norm. We are proud to be an alternative to that.

Respect for each other. We come from all walks of life and all backgrounds. We all carry our own views and opinions. We must be willing to respect each other even if we don’t always agree.

Act honorably. When we are out in the game world, we represent the guild. Being a jerk or mouthing off to people in-game reflects poorly on all of us (and honestly accomplishes nothing).

What we do:

Raiding:

We are looking to build an environment that has both casual and progression raids. Casual raid is mostly on normal difficulty. It is fun and relaxed but the game does have some minimum ilevel requirements to join; other than that we just ask that you are willing to learn and have fun. Anyone who can do that can join…days and times are TBD.

A progression team has stricter requirements and more commitment. Typically, a progression raid team is on a timer or in a race with other guilds in the game. Normally, looking to be the among the first and the fastest to work through the raid tiers and takedown Mythic bosses.

PVP:
While it’s not a focus, pvping is a part of the game and even more so now with war mode. We welcome all players and wish to create an environment where all players can fellowship together while enjoying the game we all love; regardless of how they prefer to play the game.

Other Activities:
We also like to get guildies together for Mythic +, island expeditions, Warfronts, LFR, raiding old content, achievement runs, dungeons, leveling, etc.

Devotionals:
We try to hold a devotional every Monday night in Discord. We get together for a short message and share some prayer requests or praise reports. Participation is not required.

We are a small upstart but hopefully, growing guild/gaming community hope to see you in Azeroth!

That’s the guild in a nutshell. Not your cup of tea? Thanks for reading. Sound like your kind of place? Whisper us at JohnnyFive#1516 or KelleyDeVee#1266 or one of our other officers in-game and we’ll talk. We are also listed in the Guild Finder if you are searching.

*Please note, this is not a discussion post on the existence of God. I will have my beliefs and you are entitled to yours. I also, as a rule, do not reply to questions about the guild or respond to attacks via the forum.

1 Like

Feel free to add me in game Joseph-Thunderhorn

i would like to join please message me at Emunah#11260