[A] <The Rust Riders> Roll Into Town!

Sundown in Tanaris. As the lone goblin bruiser watching from the southern gate blinks to stay awake, he spots something in the distance. A dustcloud, he thinks, the beginnings of a sandstorm. But something is off. There are objects in front of the storm. Then the noise hits, a raucous rumble of engines and hollering cheers. Mechanical thunder that heralds a hurricane of good times and good trouble.

The Rust Riders are here and looking for members! Our gang is looking for like-minded free spirits who enjoy tinkering, adventuring, and making names for themselves outside of the respected ladders in society. What we offer is a place for mechanics, toughs, and the uncertain to feel welcome, to express themselves, and to stick it to the squares!

We are an RP biker guild built on the aesthetics of 1950s greaser groups and social outcast literature and media like the Outsiders, the Warriors, West Side Story, and the acclaimed musical Grease. We offer a place for gnomes, dwarves, and others who don’t feel like they fit in well with the traditional military, adventuring, pirate, or house guilds!

RP will focus on tinkering, racing, doing odd jobs, and character building. A big goal is competing in the Crashcog Cup, other races, and developing our member’s personal stories. We will also help with dungeons, questing, and other items! PvE and PvP aren’t our sole goals, but hey, sometimes it’s nice to be able to have some fools to rely on.

Contact Ninelle in-game for more information! Mail may work best!

So, are you hip enough to hang with cats like us? Or just another square?

3 Likes

There are like 4 people who rp horde on this realm, why bother?

Because it’s an Alliance guild!

Slaps the hood of the A in the title. This bad boy can hold so many Blue folk.

Whoops, I misread that! Now I look like a fool…

Good luck with the guild, times are tough.

1 Like

Would love to see the faces on the Stormwind guards as a motley cruel atop iron horses comes thundering through the gates. This has Amazing RP Event potential all over it!

1 Like

Quick bump to the top with an acknowledgement that with Shadowlands looming there might not be room for joining a fledgling guild, but the road beyond launch time is super open for growth and events!

Can I just say I absolutely love the sound of this??? You may be hearing from me!