[A] The Outreach Program

We are a small casual family orientated guild looking to grow and experience the game at a casual pace as life allows. We raid two nights a week. Friday 5-7:30 pm and Saturday 5-7:30 pm server time. We are not hardcore. If we kill bosses, Great. If not, we keep trying. We just want to enjoy the game as kids and family time allows. No attendance requirements. No raiding requirements. No experience required. All are welcome. Lets just try to have fun playing the game we all enjoy :)

We are currently looking for death knight, shaman, and priest dps primarily (have none on our core team) but any is welcome. Looking for 355 item level and be willing to wipe and have fun with the rest us.

Feel free to message me over battlenet or ingame. btag is: DarkPaladin#11380
You guys still recruiting I’m 5/8H Uldir so I can help with raid strategies and such. I transferred to Aerie Peak. I’m in a guild right now but there is basically no one ever on to do anything with. You can message me in game btag Crazyirish61#1337

@Zerrik
Are you still looking for Hunter’s? My wife and I are both BM and our guild has been mostly inactive since I stopped tanking 9 years ago. Let me know if you could use us both. :slight_smile:
Thank you

Trying to catch you online so we can talk.

I’ll probably be online around 2 server time.

Yes we are. Always can use more married couples in the guild :slight_smile: I’ll look for you online.

Hi! I’m considering a transfer to AP. Are you still looking for new members? I’m newly back to WoW, and am at iLvl 300 right now. Obviously I need to get that number up! Would I be welcome there as I progress?
Thanks!
BadBandit#1111

We are still recruiting and you are welcome to come join us. I will look for you in game.

So I transferred yesterday and got a ginvite from one of your peeps. Happy to be there and looking forward to some fun!
Thanks

Looking for a casual guild - have multiple characters on AP filling multiple roles if you guys are still recruiting.

Always looking to add more :slight_smile: I will look for you in game.

Hey guys! I recently moved to Aerie peak and I’m looking to join some good guilds. The description here has just what I’m looking for :slight_smile:

My fiancée plays also (but she can’t join for a little bit because she’s doing training weeks at her job, which is hard on her and all day kind of thing). We even got my dad a game time card for Christmas so he’ll be along for the ride after then. I’ll have to talk my fiancée into joining a new server but that shouldn’t be too hard. I really like the environment here on AP. It’s so nice.

I only have One character on this realm right now, so I’m pretty open. I honestly can put in whatever class you guys might need. im decently fast at leveling a character as well (took one from 1-20 last night)! my preferences are for DPS and Tanking while my fiancée really likes healing.

The char I have rn on AP is only level 20 but I’ll level as fast as I can on the new one!

So yeah! Just let me know. :slight_smile:

All are welcome :slight_smile: I will look for you in game and /or feel free to add my gamer tag. I will find spots for all three of you. Dps and heals will be fine. I will be on and off throughout the day today.

Okay! I added you on btag (I’m wormtooth)!

We can talk more there/in game and I can figure out what class to make.

We are looking for an elemental shaman and balance druid both willing to heal when needed. 345 item level.

If you are looking for a good group of peeps come join us. We are very chill and like too just have fun. Some more DPS and heals would be great.