<delete post>

Any need for a dps evoker and her ww monk husband?

1 Like

Not specifically atm, but there’s no telling what the roster will look like in a month! Feel free to add me at Desh#11428!

1 Like

Best guild I have been with in the 18 years of playing this game. Great atmosphere discord is always active. Very organized guild!

3 Likes

bumping for launch :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Bumping for the first week of Expansion, if your looking for a great home to rock the expansion with, give us a shout.

2 Likes

bumping for Azeroth yet again

1 Like

Bumping for Dragonflight!!!

2 Likes

bumping again!

sent a message in game and was told recruiting was on hold

Recruitment is open again!

Joined these guys back in October, it feels very much like the old school WoW guilds. The entire guild is always in discord, always active and there’s a big focus on doing guild groups. If you are looking for a guild with 1,000 members to pug from this isn’t the place, but if you want to join a solid community and make some pretty cool friends this could be your new home :slight_smile:

1 Like

The guild sounds great. Would you be interested in a H priest?

so have a 401 Evoker/Pres I am looking to plant on the alliance, but I have a resto/druid, disc/priest, Hpally, even a tank DH, but I mostly heal, its my thing lol…Looking to talk to someone about possibilities. oh ya, none of my character are below 385 most in the 90’s tho :slight_smile:

bumping again. make sure you add folks since we can totally miss replies!

Been in this guild for a few weeks now and it has rekindled my love of the game! Come check it out!

1 Like

Bumpski. Join the fun you’re missin out :wink:

1 Like

I’m a prot warrior main looking for a home - started DF a little late and have pugged 100% of current progress up through 8/8N 6/8H. My goal is to find an established group of people interested in M+ and raiding, and this has been challenging finding a later night group for Tue/Wed. I am one of those flexible players that will work to fill a gap in the roster rather than forcing myself in as my current class/role. I have played all roles at a mythic raiding level, so if there is no hope of a prot warrior breaking into your team, I can level something else and put in the effort to catch up just to play my part. Let me know if you are interested and we can chat. Thanks! Discord Shivreign#5201

1 Like

bumping for the week =D

Holy Priest here with LOTS of experience in raiding and pvp. been playing since BC. My current ilvl is 378 and i am a package deal with a 382 ret who CAN tank but only if it’s an emergency as he is a ret maniac, seriously. best ret you can find. we raid, m plus, pvp, and are VERY social. Would you like to have us? Rylo#11257 is my btag

unfortunately we’re very full on melee atm :frowning: