<delete post>

Bumpity bump bump

1 Like

Bumping for AOTC :partying_face:

This game is so much better when you have a community to play it with, and that’s what this guild aims to do and does! Discord always popping and keys are running! Check it out!

1 Like

Bump. Come join the fun you know you want to :wink:

1 Like

bumpty dumpty

bumping up!

watch your toess

1 Like

Bump! Come be part of a guild full of great people with a great mentality.

1 Like

Bump

Even those who of us don’t raid regularly, are always down to help with keys/gearing/misc.

1 Like

Watch your toes bumppp

1 Like

Our Schedule is:

9pm-12am EST

our clases are:

-DK BLOOD(2k IO) 8/8H
-RESTO DRUID (2K IO) 8/8H
-RET PALLY/PROT (2,4K IO) 8/8H
-PALLY/DH/WARLOCK(ALL SPECS) (2.4, 2.2, 2,6 IO) 8/8H
-BALANCE/RESTO DRUID(2K IO) 8/8H

All mentioned classes are Raid ready

We are looking for a guild to take us all if possible thanks for your time :slight_smile:

BTAG: Liffuvir#1795
DISCORD: Liffuvir#8885

Hey there! I got your friend request, but your friends list is full! There is no possible way we fit in that many on the raid team at this point. I’d be open to you guys jumping on with the full disclaimer that there will not likely be a starting spot unless someone drops.

ok thanks!

bumpity =D

Hype for season 2!

1 Like

Bumping for content release!!

Come join in the fun! Still looking for the classes in description, send us a message :slight_smile:

bumpty dumpty

I joined this guild in the middle of Dragonflight Season One and can confidently say that it is exactly as advertised. Feels like home. Small, tightknit, but SUPER active to the point where it makes it feel big. High quality players with a casual feel. Best guild I’ve been in!

1 Like

bumping to distract from D4