(A) <The Manhattan Project> welcoming more folks

TMP is a well-established guild of casual players that progressively raid on Wednesday nights, 9-11:30 PM server time. (Eastern) We have managed to get AoTC on all content since Helya in Legion and we do not plan on relaxing that effort in 8.2. the only reason we have not pursued Mythic full-time is because you haven’t joined yet and so we don’t have a full roster of 20 players yet.
Reports are that our guild is dead and we do not do anything when we are not raiding. Well I can only confirm this by saying to kill the time in between raids we do Mythic keystones and usually try to help everyone through a +10 by Monday night.
Also lots of folks are leveling up their Allied Races right now so all levels of players are welcome. Just understand when the new patch drops, we will not be as active on leveling because we will be focused on the new content.
If our raid schedule is not suitable for you, come and talk to me about your desired raid time. If there’s enough interest we may be able to form another raid group just with the number of folks who are not actively raiding with us now. Otherwise I can also point you to another guild that is active and is raiding during or near that timeslot.
TMP is one of a handful of guilds here on Yserotan that does not use Discord for voice chat. If you cannot accept that, please disregard this message and thanks for stopping by! Otherwise, please join us on our Teamspeak server and prepare for shenanigans!

Only wednesday?! That’s impressive! Cheers!

1 Like

TMP is going to take a crack at Nyalotha but we have room for DPS in our core group. The schedule is Tues/Wed 9:00 - 11:30 Eastern/Server. Also picking up the secondary casual group for raiding saturdays 7-9:30.
We run mythic keys from lv2-15 all week, with emphasis on catching folks up on Monday for the weekly chest.
Adult shenanigans all week, no drama zone practiced. Bring your game face and your favorite adult beverage.
Raiding happens on Teamspeak. We have a discord but no one uses it, so don’t ask. Also there’s a website = tmpguild. us - We discuss things on the forums there.