[A] <The Last Haven> is looking for more!

Hello fellow Dalaran-ians! :sunglasses:

The [Last Haven] is looking for more players to both add to our raid team and M+ runs!

Who are we? :thinking:
We are a casual AotC guild looking to find like-minded people to play with. Our guild is filled with adults with busy lives and those lives come first, but we all enjoy playing this game and playing it together makes it 10x more enjoyable!

What are we looking for? :face_with_monocle:
We are looking to recruit a few more DPS for our raid team. In addition, we are looking for some non-raiders who want to run M+ with guildies instead of pugs.

What kind of content do we do? :open_mouth:

:shield: Raids :shield: - We have currently completed normal Vault of the Incarnates with normal Raz on farm. We are 3/8 heroic. Raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9PM-11PM EST.

:bow_and_arrow: Mythic + :bow_and_arrow: - Many of our players love running M+ keys during non-raid nights! We have members who enjoy more casual keys and those who enjoy pushing high keys.

:speech_balloon: Casual content :speech_balloon: - Lets be honest, many of us are busy adults with kids and work and IRL stuff, but we all like to play this game with others. So we are also looking to recruit casual players who just want to go explore the world with friends, group up and enjoy some easy dungeon runs, complete achievements, and collect mounts.

:mega: Communication :mega:
Discord is our main method of communication, so if you are able and willing to join us online we would love that!

If the [Last Haven] sounds like the type of guild you would be interested in joining, then please feel free to reach out to me! The best way method of contact would be via discord (Axil#6406); however if for some reason you can’t reach me, please reach out to one of our officers Sweetnicks (Sweetnick#9669).

Thanks so much for reading my post and see y’all on the Dragon Isles! :dragon:

2 Likes

A lil bump. Don’t want anyone to miss out on all the fun.

1 Like

What do you need for your raiding roster? Maining evoker for DF, and im mostly geared for dps atm, but I can heal if it’s needed.

Is that schedule still accurate as well?

We are still looking for all roles! A DPS main with healer off-spec would be more than welcome! Just a heads-up, we do have 2 evokers already (one of each spec). Happy to take another, though! Many folks are gunna be playing the new dragon bois haha!

Schedule is still accurate!

Feel free to message me on discord: Axil#6406

Do I have a special offer for you with this bump:

You’ll receive:

• New Friends
  • Raid Loot
  • M+ Shenanigans

I’ll receive:

• The exact same thing, but you’ll also be there

Don’t miss out! :smiley:

1 Like

Updated on 1.22.23 to reflect our current happenstance! TLDR: we are looking for some raid DPS and enjoyers of M+!

Join us!! :dancer: