[A] <The Final Frontier> LGBT+ Friendly, Social and Midcore raiding guild LFM!

And yes, you must be a Star Trek fan! (okay fine, we’ll take heathens but we’ll silently judge your taste in sci-fi series)

TFF is a multiple game-ranging community on the Dalaran (NA) server that is recruiting for 9.1 content. That includes preparing for raiding, mythic dungeons, some side PvP, and all sorts of casual and social hijinx. We are always happy and proud to teach people who are new to raiding or other content, so if you are looking to break into raiding but don’t know how, come on in!

Raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sat from 8:30 to 11:30 Eastern Time, with appropriate expectations to get some good content done.

Currently, we are 10/10N SoD, and 3/10H SoD!! :partying_face:

In 9.0, we had two raid teams. One team was 10/10 N CN, 10/10 H CN, and 3/10 M CN. Our casual team was 10/10 N CN, and 9/10 H CN. We also had a weekly RBG night, and regular arenas ran throughout the week!

If you are a healer or tank wanting to raid with us, please come with a geared, well-known dps off-spec.

We are definitely still looking for casual folks, and people who enjoy mythic+, either low keys or pushing high keys.

About the guild:
The guild has been around for a solid 7 years, starting out from the Wildstar MMO and spreading to GW2, FFXIV, and most importantly, WoW. We are solidly built around the community, having created a strong guild of friends, and aim to be social and welcoming to any who join.

Our primary hangout is Discord, where the whole of the community congregates and chats.

To contact us feel free to poke Bloodrose#12670, vevictonn#1451, or Bradley#1962

Or join us at our Discord here: discord.gg/BRd7BaqtUu and feel free to introduce yourself!

Still looking for more wonderful people to join us!

We’re now 10/10N and heading into Heroic SoD to wreck some faces

1 Like

So, look. I’m not going to say that TFF is the best guild ever. I am going to say that TFF is the best guild I have been in in 14 or so years playing MMOs, a great community that makes me glad regularly that I picked our ad as the guild to try when I was looking for one. I would definitely recommend it to a friend, and have, several times.

Also 3/10 Heroic now, so we’ve got that going for us, which is nice, but not as nice as the community.

1 Like

Well from the reviews and stuff, it seems like a good guild with zero drama and none of that elitist crap, which is good. I am 6/10N atm but love raiding and pushing keys so if you have room for a saucy Irish hunter lass, please let me know