[A] The Fancy - LF Heroic Raiders - Single raid night 8pm Saturdays

We’re just a bunch of chill old people that have been playing on Bloodhoof forever, and some cool newer members that joined us last year. We’re always short on people lately so we need more DPS and a new tank.

We only raid once a week (8-11pm server time on Saturdays) and that’s usually been enough to get AotC; currently we’re working on Azshara [7/8]. Lately that’s about the only time we’re on, but we’ll be more active when new content comes out. We’re also happy to do Mythic+'s and other stuff together, but generally have to schedule it ahead of time.

Our only requirements are generally to show up and not be a dick. Don’t be toxic and we should get along just fine, anything else can easily be worked through.

If you’re interested, contact me or almost any of us in-game if we’re on, especially myself, Aratyn (Hollydevil#1757), or Voidmancer (Lavamancer#1987).

2 Likes

Ahead of the Curve (Eternal Palace) achieved! Still recruiting - we offer a lot of progress for just one raid night a week! Reach out if interested in raiding Ny’alotha, the Waking City soon!

@Aratyn Are you still looking to add members to the guild? I have been a social player the last expansion but would like to start M+ and raiding. I have a DK but am open to talking about changing if need be. My battlenet is Declan2013#1832

Not to necro any one else’s thread, but if you don’t get a reply please contact me to discuss our guild which is very similar to the original ad. I sent you a battle.net request.