[A] <Swole Patrol> 6/9m LF Heals/DPS

About us: Swole Patrol is an adult raiding guild, we formed in legion, when our long standing Tuesday pug group decided they wanted to push into the mythic raiding scene. Our players transferred from multiple different servers and made their home here on Proudmoore. We’re a tight knit group, and enjoy pushing the hardest content the game has to offer, keys included. We prioritize fun and game enjoyment.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays - 6:30-9:00pm Sever time
Wednesdays - 6:30-9:00pm Sever time

Recruiting:
Tanks: CLOSED
Healers: HPal, Resto Sham.
DPS: Hunter, Druid (balance preferred)

We’re always on the lookout for skilled players, regardless of preferred classes :wink:

Want to know more? Feel free to message me on battle.net, in game, or on discord!

Contact
Bnet: Mannswers#1383
Discord: Pattywack#3898
or in game: Lightthing-Proudmoore / Mannswers-Proudmoore

Still looking! Rsham/Ranged DPS!

Bump fam! Don’t be shy.

Still looking for some ranged DPS!

still looking for ranged dps and a healer!

RSham and Hunter still in high demand! :slight_smile:

Still looking for Rsham and ranged DPS!

Bump, wtb hunter!

still looking 1 healer and ranged dps!

Dont be shy folks…Mesmer isnt.

This is my actual character, my mistake
ey, I am currently in a 7/9 guild on Thrall (H). Unfortunately, we have decided to call it quits when it comes to Mythic raiding due to burnout and RL. I would be open to a faction change (in fact I would prefer it) and I would be interested in this guild. I added you (op) on bnet. Thanks in advance!

Our recruitment is relatively simple. There are a few key elements we look for as we recruit and speak to potential raiders.

I. Commitment/Time: We raid Tuesday/Wednesday at 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM server (PST). We’re looking for people who are consistently able to make these raid times and are willing to come prepared and always do their best.

II. Attitude: Raiding can get difficult. Bosses can get stressful and tensions can get high. Do they seem like someone who would be able to keep a positive attitude in these situations? We are interested in team players and those who bring their best to every raid.

III. Class: At points we need some classes more than others. If you successfully recruit a class that we are in need of, we are bumping the reward up to 65k. That being said, we don’t recruit based on class! Everyone is welcome.
We would like to note, however, that it is important to note if they plan on making any changes to their main/rerolling mains.

IV. Logs: Consistent purple parses on Heroic fights are what we normally look into. Give them a quick WarcraftLogs search and see what you can find. Some blues here and there are absolutely fine, but orange and purple are the colors we’re looking for!

V. Experience: Do they have any Mythic raiding experience/what does their progression look like? We aim to recruit those who have had experience in Mythic and have progressed to see some of the more difficult fights of the tier.

If the raider fits the criteria, let us know and we will reach out to them! If you’re not too sure and would like a second opinion, send us their in-game name and we will absolutely look into it!

I doubt i am what you are looking for in the short term but i can be someone you need in the longterm lol. Still need a shammy:)