[A] SuperBestFriends (AOTC uldir/Dazar'alor) Looking for more semi-casual friends!

Hi! We’re SuperBestFriends, a casual-ish guild that was made at the beginning of BFA. We’re currently at about 40 members and looking to grow. Our goal is to make a tight knit community that focuses on heroic raiding, mythic plus, and jumping from beam to beam in Boralus while hanging out with friends on discord. :slight_smile: Right now, we’re looking to increase our raid roster. We are in need of DPS (prefereably ranged, but we welcome all!) All we ask is that you don’t bring an elitist or just simply a nasty attitude. Feel free to whisper Celassa-Shadowsong, add rahat#11488, or any message others who are on for more info! We’re currently 9/9 H on BFD and we were 8/8 in uldir!

Hi there, I haven’t been able to catch you online. I was wondering if you have a raid spot open for a 377 restro druid? And what the schedule is like?

Hello! Sorry, I run around on different toons all the time. We do have spots open for healers. Our raid times are Monday/Tuesday night at 8 pm central time. Soon I’ll be opening up votes for changes to the schedule because the next raid tier is starting. If you’d like to add me on bnet: rahat#11488

Still looking for rdps or recruiting?

Still looking for DPS :o