[a] <sunny side up> - daytime raiding guild 12:00 est tue and wed AOTC!

We are a daytime raiding guild on Dalaran with the hopes of solidifying a core Mythic Team for raiding! We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 11/11 normal SotFO. We do have a few ranks that are essential for progressing in this new raid but are open to having as many fun and flexible members in the guild. We have our set raid days but also run keys and achievements.

Current progression
SotFO
11/11 Heroic
11/11 Normal

SoD
4/10 Mythic
10/10 Heroic
10/10 Normal

Raid Times

• Tue 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm Est
  • Wed 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm Est

Tank

• Off spec - Needed

Healers

• Off spec healers (MS dps)

Dps

• Shaman
  • Shadow Priest
  • Warlock - NEEDED
    *DK - NEEDED
  • Range preferred but melee is fine as well

If our raid times work with you but you aren’t ready to server transfer we can add you to our community and you can try us out that way. You would need to be on Dalaran in order to Mythic raid, however, so something to keep in mind if you want to see progression.

Discord GMs
Verbear @Veriel#3780
Andyouwin @Latuhcuhz#8514
Lyndreth @Lindreth#8977
Ryland @HolyShamgar#6870

2 Likes

Join us we have feasts!

Eggsellent!

I have a DK and pally on a server that is imploding. I have a few aotc’s but guilds tend to leave one after the other. After leveling about 10 characters and millions of gold later I feel its time to switch servers. Given the chance I feel I can mythic raid and i can transfer if the circumstances are right.

Sounds good, if you haven’t already please join the community and we can talk more.

Still need more people for our raids!

Join us and get ready for the new raid. We’re going to crush it!

Join us for some raids and fun times!

We are cooler than the other side of the pillow!

We are cooler then the other pillow!

Hey I have a 391 fury warrior let me know if you need a warrior :slight_smile:

Hey Sorry for the late response. We are always looking for people! If you want to raid the new tier however, you need to get your ilvl up a bit more. Find me in game!

Come pvp with us!

New raid starting up soon. Come join us!

come join for fun morning raids :slight_smile:

Still need some good solid healers!

Come help us get AOTC in EP!

I’m interested in trialing if you still need ranged dps.

Hey bigboned, sorry i was out of town for a few weeks but yes we are still looking for people. I just updated the community link above if you would like to join us.

Bump! Still need dps :slight_smile: