A streaming error has occurred, may have found the issue

Hi!

I am here to report an issue that my husband and I had to deal with.

On a few characters, we got the ‘A streaming error has occurred’ and immediate disconnect the past few days.

After searching all over the forums, come to find out that was an issue on the PTR that WAS NOT FIXED yet I could not see it reported for retail. It totally happens on retail too.

The one common denominator for all of our instances of encountering that issue was the characters we were getting that error for were all logged out in Pandaria (Jade Forest/Shrine/Sunsong Ranch and Half-Hill Market).

What we had to do to clear the issue was delete our cache, log back in on a character that was not in Pandaria, log out then log on the characters that were receiving the error, then immediately unstuck them from the website or use the hearthstone.

There is no problem going to Pandaria to do some stuff but we cannot log out on that continent, at the risk of getting that error again and getting disconnected over and over.

I just thought I would let people know that the issue may have been found. Just never log out there.

Oh and the issue doesn’t only happen on Thrall but other servers as well, in my case Blade’s Edge, Whisperwind and Lightbringer.

Thanks!

Took me many tries of deleting cache and logging on. Or simply logging onto a good character then swapping to the bugged one. But I can second that the error was only happening on characters parked on Pandaria for rares that I was killing.