[A] <Straight Outta Varrock> AOTC SoD - 10/10H-10/10N SoD

< Straight Outta Varrock >

Guild was formed in Legion with the purpose of attaining AOTC in every content, with the end goal of stepping into Mythic progression. Aside from raiding, groups have been formed to obtain/obtained KSM for Mythic +. We have an active discord where we play WoW along with many other games. Progression is the main goal while maintaining an active community.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8pm-11pm EST

Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

Alt night/Off night

Friday 8-11pm EST

Priority Positions
Healers: Paladin/Priest
DPS: All Positions Available for DPS
Tanks: Flex DPS spec with Tank offspec as needed

We’re always looking for talented players regardless of position, so if you’re character is not on the priority list you can still apply.

Raiding Expectations:

• Showing up to raid on time

• Please post in our Attendance channel if you plan on missing a day - life happens
  • Researching the encounters before raid, and be willing to learn Guild strategies

• Be prepared with consumables and enchants, Feasts and Cauldrons will be provided

• Learning from mistakes and desire to improve in play is what the guild encourages

• Guildmates will help analyze your logs and use their knowledge to help those that strive to improve

FAQs:

• How does the guild distribute loot?

• Loot is personal loot, if you do not need you can roll it to the group and we ask that main spec rolls get priority
  • How does the guild handle BOEs?

• BOEs are entitled to you. You can choose to auction them to the raid or keep them for yourself.

-If you have any question or want to inquire more details please feel free to reach out to:

Discord: k1ngw0rth#3729 (Officer)

Bnet: Nezule#1831

Discord: Meme4Life#1756 (Gm)

Bnet: Meme4Life#1218 (Gm)

Bnet: MoonIsis#1163 (Officer)

1 Like

Interested Spriest 223 ilvl (thurick#1243 btag)

Bumping to the top, nice to have Lightjezus join the group as well!

Join for quality memes.

10/10 Very good group would consider

Downed more in heroic, bump

Would love more members for fate scribe progression!

Raiding tonight, bumping if anyone wants to trial

Bompertino

Still have open slots for good players

added you on bnet.

Making great progress, can use a really solid healer

Raid Times changed!

Hey! I would be interesting in having a chat with you guys.
I use to focus a lot on mythic raiding but I’m trying to have a more “casual” approach towards the end game of WoW.
I’m actually 10/10H 3/10M in SoD.

I’m looking to keep clearing heroic and stepping into mythic but CE isn’t one of my goal to be honest. Reach out to me if you are interested.

Have a good day

Hi Moondiviner,

Please feel free to reach out to me either through my Discord or BNet. Or you can provide your contact info as well and I will reach out.

Thanks!

Which Discord should I add for a talk?

Still recruiting! DM either of us for more info

AOTC Achieved, looking for more players for Mythic

14/20 For Mythic, Need 1 healer 5 DPS for Mythic team!

Back to the top!