[A] [Stormrage] [US] <Ardent> 10/10H Recruiting for 9.1

Hello all!

I’m with the Stormrage guild, Ardent. We are a relatively new guild (Started in 9.0), looking to fill out our raid team going into 9.1. Ardent is looking to be a community of people intent on enjoying high end PvE content in a laid back, but productive manner. Our current goals going into 9.1 are to attain AOTC then begin progressing into mythic Sanctum of Domination.

The majority of our team contains members with 1400+ IO scores, and some with Mythic experience.

We are currently looking to recruit individuals with a good mentality, and an improvement based mind set, who want to complete AOTC for a given tier and make progress into mythic. We raid two days a week, with no plans of ever adding a third.

Raid Schedule : Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST

Progression : 10/10 H CN

Recruitment :

Healers : 1x Healer (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, MW Monk)

DPS : All Ranged

If interested in joining or if you have any other questions regarding the guild please feel free to reach out to the below contact information.

we may or may not have cookies

Kail also may or may not have cooties

Need the biggest of gamers!

big gaming gamers only

Join and you get to make fun of me B)

We like to write Google Docs about each other.

Great group of people and they even smell great too!

Still looking for big pumpers!

pls join and i will love u forever

Hey there, Im returning to the server and you guys sound perfect for me. Lvl 60 Holy priest. Let me know if interested. Msknight#1347

i like mythic plus, how bout that

Looking for more ranged DPS! (especially a big lock boi)

I am interested but I am lacking in some gear and behind in progress as I took a break in January. I am a 209 Destro Lock and looking for nice people who are active as well as raiding and doing mythic but in no-pressure or little pressure atmosphere.

Thank you
Devorstator#21723