[A] [Stormrage] LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi all. Me and 3 of my friends just transferred over to alliance on Stormrage and are looking for a home to push CE with. We are interested in raiding most days, with either a 2-3 day raid schedule. I am happy to provide logs for our 10/10H and 2/10M progress. Feel free to contact me at Xarotic#1396 bnet.

We have been pushing mythic in our own guild that ended up falling through due to differences in goals. We are highly motivated players who study our class and enjoy playing hard content.

Hey there! Our mythic team may not have spots for everyone but ChaosTheory has multiple raid teams that might interest you and your friends. Our weekend morning raid team is a 2-day team with Cutting Edge goals. We’re currently 2/10M. You can read more about our team or the guild via the two links below.

We do a guild community heroic run on Monday nights 7:00–10:00pm EST that you all can check out as well if you’re interested.

[A] US-Stormrage 10/10H 2/10M Sat/Sun 9:00am-12:00pm seeking Healers and DPS for Cutting Edge progression

[A] Stormrage - ChaosTheory Mythic &Heroic Prog Guild (+Keys)

1 Like

Resurrected is looking for a few more players to fill core spots. About us:
Server: Sargeras
Faction: Alliance
Raid schedule:
Sunday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Monday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Friday 10pm optional alt raid (Day/times may change after COVID)
Progression: 2/10M, 10/10H

Feel free to add me battletag Madison#1306 or Discord Madison#0192 if you have any questions, thanks!