[A] Stormrage - ChaosTheory Mythic &Heroic Prog Guild (+Keys)

ChaosTheory [A] US-Stormrage
We are a guild comprised of three raid teams currently, all of which have intentions to push mythic progression in Castle Nathria. We also intend to regularly push Mythic+ Keystones of the mid-to higher tiers. This guild is about supporting the game/life balance as well as having full intentions to constantly progress. This guild was originally No Refunds and achieved AoTC For Battle for Azeroth, and with Ring of Peace’s success has achieved AoTC in shadowlands.

Raid Team 1: Ring of Peace
Raid Times: Saturday & Sunday 9am-12pm EST
Currently 10/10H, 1/10M Mythic Nathria. They have high expectations of their raiders as they enter mythic, and anyone joining must be ready to progress in mythic as their current class.
They are seeking Ranged DPS, Specifically a Hunter and Mage.

Raid Team 2: Waifu Warriors
Raid Times: Thursday & Friday 7pm-11pm EST
Currently 8/10H, with plans to progress into mythic.
They are currently seeking a holy paladin, a mage, as well as another ranged DPS that is either a Marksmanship Hunter or an Elemental Shaman.

Raid Team 3: Odin
Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 7pm-10pm EST
Currently still forming, with plans to progress Heroic and then push mythic content once reaching 10/10H as a Raid team.
They are seeking to fill all roles.

We also will consider those that share our mindset and wish to push keystones, If you might want to raid in the future when your schedule opens up you may consider us. We specifically want those that want to push 12+ Keys weekly, Aiming to do 14+ on average.

Please message SollySolly-Stormrage in game or Solemn#8227 on Discord for an interview set up and let me know what team(s) you’re interested in.
Come join our community! Thank you for your time.

1 Like

yuppers, its here

Hello darkness, my old friend…

I’ve come to talk with you again

ima guardian tank, rikkitick#1136 2/10 mythic, very interested

Because a vision softly creeping

Bumping! Need DPS to hit us up more than anything.
Really would love to get applicants for Team 3!

Left its seeds while I was sleeping

204 Boomie (Yes, I know I am posting on a hunter… it won’t let me change characters and it’s really annoying me) - 4/10H 10/10N, (ironically, 6/10H on Hunter, which I no longer use…) 11/12M Nyo exp. - Looking for a guild that has consistent raiders - :slight_smile: … Hexx#3731 on Disc or Zazrich#1853 bnet.

Can share logs.

And the vision that was planted in my brain

Bump! Definitely Need our DPS on Team 2! We wanna push Generals and Denathrius and catch up in Nathria mythic!!

Best guild I’ve ever been in. I’ve made a lot of friends and continue to push new levels of content. Join us!

This is a really good guild, a lot of great people and great players too, check it out :slight_smile:

This is definitely one of the best guilds I’ve ever been in. The people are fantastic! Join up and help us push further into m+ and mythic raiding!

Bunch of cool people. But we could be a whole lot cooler if you would come join us.

Come on down to the coast it’ll be a good time; we’ll have a few laughs.

Great guild, but looking for more roles to fill!! Come get your AoTC and good times!

Hello There…Are you seeking a WW Monk for Weekend AM team (Ring of Peace)? Look no Further!
214 ilvl 10/10H 1/10M CN can provide logs. Brocahontus#1597 BNet

We’re still on the lookout for players! Join us :mountain: