[A] Stormrage Heroic/Mythic raider lf new guild

Hey there everyone im a heroic/mythic raider who wants to get way more into mythic next expansion. Currently located on Stormrage on most of my characters and would prefer to stay. My progress was 12/12H NYA and 3/12M Nya and i have AOTC in all the other tiers.

Curently have at max lvl:

Hunter
Warlock
Druid
Shaman
Demon Hunter
Death Knight
Monk
Rogue
Paladin
Priest
Warrior

Can fill any roll just looking for the right fit going into SL. Anyone interested just reply here and i can add you guys in game or on Bnet and give you links to my armory and logs and whatnot. Cheers all thanks for reading. :slight_smile:

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We are 3/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• any Mythic ready DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8p-11p CST (server time$)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there Airisia, our Heroic team is looking for dps and healers as we close in on SL. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!

Who we are:

Disorientated is an Alliance guild on Stormrage. We currently have 2 raid teams: our Mythic raid team which is currently 6/12 Mythic, and our Heroic raid team which is new, but led by 12/12 Heroic raiders and is recruiting for Shadowlands.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun in a smaller, family oriented guild our members can call home. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid team:

Heroic Team:

The current raid days and time are Tuesday and Friday from 8pm - 11pm EST. We are currently recruiting for healers and dps for this team. Team size will end up being around 15-20 to allow for flex when people are out. This is a new team to the guild run by a core of AOTC raiders. We are focused on hitting Shadowlands and Castle Nathria with a dedicated group but want to continue playing current content, so we are running with pugs as needed while we fill out the team. We want to invest in the long term success of the team and know that sometimes good players need to be shown the ropes before becoming truly exceptional, so don’t let inexperience discourage you.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Hey Airisia! You sound perfect what we’re looking for. Add my btag @ Frozen#1151. Even on the same server!

Hey there, I know you posted that you’d like to stay on Stormrage, but I wanted to put us out there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

I run an NA Alliance cross-realm raid team and we are gearing up for Shadowlands which means new members! The group is currently: NYA 12/12 Heroic, 6/12 Mythic. Raid days and times are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12AM EST, but this may change in SL.

The goal of the group is to provide a weekday raiding environment oriented towards players looking to obtain AOTC as well as provide a gateway for players looking to eventually prepare for mythic raiding content. We are hoping to push mythic even further in Shadowlands, while still maintaining a fun and friendly raid environment. Realm transferring is NOT required to join this team; however, raiders are welcome to transfer their character to the guild “The Gaming Spot” on Lothar-GrizzlyHills for guild services.

Application: https ://forms.gle/SwJKKQbEZh8T1pgN7

If you have any questions feel free to message me here or on discord (illa#8791) !

Howdy, if mythic morning raiding interests you, feel free to check out my recruitment post.
Tldr wed/thurs 10am-2pm est. Sver#1105