[A][Stormrage] 8/8H 1/8M Group LF Guild

Hello all!

I and a group of friends from our previous guild are currently searching for a new home for 8.3. We recently transferred Thrall-Horde to Stormrage-Alliance and would prefer to stay where we are. Most of us are deferring from what we were maining before but we’re open to what classes we play.

We have all been a group since Nighthold in Legion and have stuck together ever since. We are all excellent raiders with years of experience under our belts, and have consistently achieved 'Ahead of the Curve’s for (almost) every tier. We are open to what classes we play, though we each have a few in mind that we would prefer. We also have logs if desired!

Me (Barleybear/Barleyknight):

• 10+ years of raiding experience as a tank, though retiring from the role
  • Would prefer to play DPS (WW Monk, Feral/Balance Druid, Warlock) but open to whatever the group requires
  • Open to keeping up other roles if needed

Friend 1 (Mommykink):

• Started in Legion, one of our top healers
  • Would prefer to continue to play MW Monk
  • Has experience on Balance Druid

Friend 2 (Auntjussy):

• Played since BC/Early Wrath
  • One of our top DPS
  • Would prefer to play either Paladin, Rogue or Druid (most likely Feral)

We also have another friend (my tanking partner/raid leader from our previous guild) who may be interested but we are still unsure if he will want to raid next tier.

We would like to find a more casual guild that’s focused on getting AOTC, and maybe scratching the surface of Mythic progression. All in all, we prefer a relaxed raiding atmosphere and a group that’s just focused on playing the game and having a good time, because that’s what we’re about.

And please, no late night guilds. Early morning work days are commonplace for us, so we can’t do raid nights that stretch past 11PM at the latest.

If you’ve gotten this far and you’re still interested in chatting, you can reach me with my Battle Tag at:
Barley#1499

Thanks for reading!

Howdy y’all.
I’m currently 3/8 M, everyone else is 1/8 M.

Hi Barleybear! I know you mentioned no later than 11 PM for raid nights, but just in case you have a tad bit of flexibility (I understand if not), we raid until 11:30 PM EST Tuesdays and Thursdays (except no raid this Thursday due to Halloween).

Natural Latency [A] is a newly formed raiding guild on Stormrage looking to add to our team! We recently migrated from a low population server, so although we’re a new guild, we are definitely not new to raiding! We’re looking for like-minded adults who want to experience and clear content each tier, with our main goal being to get Ahead of the Curve as quickly and efficiently as possible.

Who are we?

Our ultimate goal for raiding is Ahead of the Curve, with the potential to move into mythic raiding as we expand our roster.

We’re a group of friends who have been raiding together in some form for many years. We want to continue to progress without having to commit to make raiding a full time job. We mess up and we make fun of each other because of it – we know not to take things too seriously because that’s when it starts to feel like work. We face palm and laugh; we cuss and roll our eyes; we get frustrated some nights, but we always come back each night with a fresh attitude. We understand that things happen, and sometimes our natural latency gets in the way, but we enjoy the people that we’re with and we have fun!

Raid Times

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00 to 11:30 EST/server time.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me (Nayely) via battletag (Nayely#1725) or discord (Nayely#5201)!

Bumping this post.

Bumping! Still searching.

Bumping. We’re still searching.

Hey bro, check out Morning Mayhem. We’re 8/8 heroic, currently working on mythic EP.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday mornings 915 a.m. to noon server.

Btag- Cranedaddy#11232

Edit: Mis read your post like you were looking for a morning guild.

Hey, we’d be happy to talk to you guys if you’re interested. My btag is surjective#11563. Guild spam below.

Who We Are

<Critical> (3/8M 8/8H) is a Mythic progression guild pushing for CE while fostering a tight-knit community. We’ve been around for a decade, and have a raid leader with extensive CE experience.

We are not parse fiends that are constantly looking for new trials to replace our raid roster. We look for raiders that are able to consistently execute mechanics, can handle constructive criticism, and will use that criticism to improve themselves. The one thing we do not want to do while we are raiding is to waste everyone’s time because people are showing up either unprepared or unmotivated.

Outside of raid, we push M+, PvP, hang out in our Discord, and play a variety of other games. We have an active Discord with plenty of memes and discussion, as well as top-level players in several different areas of the game (CE raiders, multi-r1 PvPers).

Raid Schedule

Thursday / Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Contact

Können (Recruitment)

• BNet - surjective#11563
  • Discord - Können#5177

Liqueur (Officer)

• BNet - AwesomeGuy#1616
  • Discord - AwesomeGuy#8442

Oliveowl (GM)

• BNet - Oliveowl#1879